Rebuild World - Ch. 56

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter :glee:
Ujzxnrz.gif

Dex-chan lover
Jesus! Mam, I can't compete with your speed. I was gonna have our version out in a couple of days but...
As others have said please release your version as well.

This one was pretty rough. Multiple times it made mistakes in who was possessive of things so important conversations made very little sense without slowly trying to decrypt it and based on context clues from previous coasters.

Group Leader
Please keep working on it!

I am thankful of Marta for providing their work for free, but still, the TL quality is subpar, and I'm just waiting for yours to drop so I can read it
Hey, we also provide our releases for free man. I have like 1 $4 Patreon which I got recently for Kamigami. If that's not free I don't know what is haha.

Dex-chan lover
Hey, we also provide our releases for free man. I have like 1 $4 Patreon which I got recently for Kamigami. If that's not free I don't know what is haha.
Yeah absolutely, what I meant is that I didn't want to trash someone else's effort, provided for free, but your work is much better in my opinion.

There goes 5 euros from me :p

Group Leader
H
Yeah absolutely, what I meant is that I didn't want to trash someone else's effort, provided for free, but your work is much better in my opinion.

There goes 5 euros from me :p
Holy shit wtf. Thanks a lot

Dex-chan lover
Lol
"pay us 50 million, and you will help us escape"
Why tf did the quest issuer want to be paid?
Imagine doing a quest where you pay the npc. Lol

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Some rough and wrong translation there. (It's fine since using a bit of brain would quickly solve it, but still)
You guys need some more proofread.

Thanks for the hard work regardless tho.

Dex-chan lover
Even alpha is simping for katsuya? god damn it
Just tell me when that Katsuya asshole dies so I can go back to fully enjoying this series. Other than that, thanks for the TL! :thumbsup:
In approximately 5 years with this release schedule
Also might not happen at all cause rewrites like miniskirt girl here

Double-page supporter
Can someone explain why everyone in katsuya team/group is really in the dick sucking for him. Is it a byproduct of his assistant or were they always that bad.
Besides Yumina and Airi, yeah, it's most likely the assistant. Check chapter 46 on it's effect to others. Sheryl gave a good description on what's it like on the receiving end.

Fed-Kun's army
Probably not the place to ask this but does anyone know if the Light Novel caught up to the Web Novel that got discontinued? Tryna see what changed between the versions before the anime drops

All TL mistakes are fixed. I culdnt fix them sooner becose of my real work.

It was eather release yesterday with few mistakes or release today (1.03 17:00) perfect i´ve chosen the 1st option.

Untitled-1424.png

Aggregator gang
All TL mistakes are fixed. I culdnt fix them sooner becose of my real work.

It was eather release yesterday with few mistakes or release today (1.03 17:00) perfect i´ve chosen the 1st option.

Untitled-1424.png

Hmm I don't know much about the original japanese but I think there's still some mistakes especially during the 50million conversation.

I found it weird that Levin ask his money back from Elena while in your previous release of ch.54 they still doesn't reach an agreement of the emergency quest yet, like there's no agreement and no money transfer but suddenly "give me my money back!" kind of thing is super weird from story perspective. Nyanukafe version is more correct in this part.

I appreciate every translator since they're the ones bringing tons of manga to readers with their hard work, but if a translation is having an error that it changed the story of the manga I think it's natural if the readers question it.

Users who are viewing this thread