Rebuild World - Ch. 59

Dex-chan lover
honestly just calm down. Mini-Alpha is just taking a more direct approach to the kid than Main Alpha is taking with akira. Ultimately Akira is stronger, Main alpha made sure of that by the constant ingestion of nanomachine medicine.
There's no main or mini Alpha. All Alpha are the same, they can change to the most suited form to approach the vessel

Dex-chan lover
While some groups honestly deserve to get sniped, I don't think this is one of those situations. It's not like we're multiple chapters behind or the existing translations are complete garbage, so that's not really an excuse for a self-admitted low effort attempt made on a whim using AI.
Yes, I believe that if one want to snipe he should target groups that are way behind the uploads and keep up with the quality of the uploads, if not possible it's best to keep that to oneself.

This low effort quick garbage is only discouraging groups from scanlating at all and forcing them to drop the series completely, because one of their joys is to go to the comment section of the aggregator sites and read comments of the people on those sites, and reach further and wider because unsurprisingly more people read on those sites, I wandered one such site before reaching mangadex.

Dex-chan lover
He has been with the ai for a pretty long time now and im pretty sure at some chapter she even admit that hes growing. But why is it that everyone keeps saying he doesnt look strong? And how do they even tell? Professional sight?

Dex-chan lover
He has been with the ai for a pretty long time now and im pretty sure at some chapter she even admit that hes growing. But why is it that everyone keeps saying he doesnt look strong? And how do they even tell? Professional sight?
I thought you were talking about the AI used to MTL this chapter... it was definitely superior from a 2023 MTL.

Dex-chan lover
Only vermin did that
Negro is a word in Spanish, you, half brain, just insulted all Spanish speaker just to make yourself feel good.
Because burger are retarded and think that using a color is bad, when they dont have any issue calling these people black, dont mean you are right.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
While some groups honestly deserve to get sniped, I don't think this is one of those situations. It's not like we're multiple chapters behind or the existing translations are complete garbage, so that's not really an excuse for a self-admitted low effort attempt made on a whim using AI.
I realy want to undersand, what will happen to the previous group that trad this if this dude keep going?
Spoiler, nothing.

There will only be two chapter, so if one day one of them take their chapter down, something that is quite common, we wont have to bother with shitty agregator.
Or is the issue that if there is two group one of them wont be able to ask for money?

Dex-chan lover
I realy want to undersand, what will happen to the previous group that trad this if this dude keep going?
Spoiler, nothing.

There will only be two chapter, so if one day one of them take their chapter down, something that is quite common, we wont have to bother with shitty agregator.
Or is the issue that if there is two group one of them wont be able to ask for money?
Nyanu actually said a few chapters ago that if somebody will try to snipe it and they won't be able to outrun them (and they won't be if ai will be used) then they won't continue translating it, because they like to read comments even comments also from those aggregator sites where only the fastest one gets uploaded – not a quote since I don't remember exactly what he said but something along those lines.

Anyway, what will happen if this guy remains the only one trashlating this series?
Spoiler: nothing, I will just ban him and forget about this series until a proper translation come by (or anime).

Dex-chan lover
honestly just calm down. Mini-Alpha is just taking a more direct approach to the kid than Main Alpha is taking with akira. Ultimately Akira is stronger, Main alpha made sure of that by the constant ingestion of nanomachine medicine.
Actually, it's the other way around: Akira on his own is way weaker than the other asshole on his own. It's only thanks to Alpha's direct support that he is able to keep up with the other hunters: just until lately he was a little more than a meat puppet and only recently he has started acting on his own. The other guy, on the other hand, cannot rely on this level of active support since he hasn't a good compatibility: he basically has a very keen perception and a sixth sense for danger. Sixth sense he uses to plunge directly into it...

Dex-chan lover
There's no main or mini Alpha. All Alpha are the same, they can change to the most suited form to approach the vessel
Which makes them dangerous as their experiments are simultaneously running.

Most AI have one profile used, Alpha is like the newest model or an outsider series. Plus instead of serving humans it is self serving.

Dex-chan lover
His stance, his behavior, his focus, everything that is not directly controlled by alpha: to the keen observers all of him screams "newbie". Except Alpha is making him hit targets behind his back without him even knowing, and people get confused. Like the android guy that got shooted while Akira was looking the other way...

When he started to not use alpha all the time, people were even able to see him change when Alpha turned on and off...

Dex-chan lover
Whats with the one panel 1/3 page? Is this missing stuff?
Its also pretty silly that people are still going on about this "gut feeling" of akira being a weakling when katsuya has AI support too so it should be exactly the same for him
it's because akira has not developed his own independent strength and combat prowess, katsuya has inherent ability and trained long before his AI support, it's like looking at someone doped out on steroids as someone who has been body building for decades while clean, the difference is obvious with how one operates as if they aren't used to it, but are still capable of doing so

Dex-chan lover
Whats with the one panel 1/3 page? Is this missing stuff?
Its also pretty silly that people are still going on about this "gut feeling" of akira being a weakling when katsuya has AI support too so it should be exactly the same for him

It's cuz Katsuya is better than Akira IF both of em didn't get any support.
Akira's baseline is lower, but he has better support. Katsuya is better but his support is smaller.

Dex-chan lover
It's cuz Katsuya is better than Akira IF both of em didn't get any support.
Akira's baseline is lower, but he has better support. Katsuya is better but his support is smaller.
Katsuya is still a fucking rookie AI or not
People viewing him as strong just doesnt match up
I bet its all down to akira knowingly doing another ones bidding while katsuya has no clue hes being brainwashed

Dex-chan lover
Negro is a word in Spanish, you, half brain, just insulted all Spanish speaker just to make yourself feel good.
Because burger are retarded and think that using a color is bad, when they dont have any issue calling these people black, dont mean you are right.
Now now, no need to get mad at Doutorfunga. Pity him instead. You're dealing with someone so underaccomplished he has to get mad at jokes online just to be able to pretend he's ever done something righteous and worthwhile. Can you imagine how much anxiety and self-loathing he contends with? He spends every day on the verge of a mental breakdown because his subconscious is torturing him with the heartbreaking reality that he's a complete loser. If I were that much of a worthless screw-up, I'd take it out on random people in mangadex comment sections too.

Have a little sympathy for the poor guy.

Double-page supporter
you might want to google what font is before sniping other scanlator. also just download te image instead of print screen

Dex-chan lover
It's difficult to put into words, but the difference between long-practiced motions and recently-learned motions is immediately obvious at a glance. There's less excess movement and hesitation in the movements of experienced people. The movements are cleaner, sharper, they have more snap to them. These sort of motions can't be easily faked and especially not under pressure.

I don't know if this is what the author is referring to when he says "looks weak," but that's how I interpreted it. Once you notice the difference it's pretty easy to tell the between a soldier, special forces, and some shmendrick by the ease they draw and aim their gun under pressure.

Dex-chan lover
Antes de todo, creo que vale la pena informar que yo también hablo Español. Ni se me ocurrió la palabra "negro" mientras leía, así que tú argumento ya no se aplica.
In any case, let's not play stupid. It's already well known how quite a few manga/anime fans are also fond of twitter and the Chans (4chan is a homage to the very Japanese 2chan), and that the word in question is thrown around in these spaces with a very, very clear aim.
You seem to be already aware that your joke touches on a sensitive subject, which is a good thing and shows you have some good sense.

TL;DR: there's a reason 4chan thought and lingo stays in 4chan. I hope we keep it that way

Users who are viewing this thread