Rebuild World - Ch. 59

Dex-chan lover
MmE4qt3.jpeg
Yes because ignoring a joke means you are too stoopid to understand it. ┐⁠(⁠´⁠ー⁠`⁠)⁠┌

You are wrong about a lot of stuff, reasons why people hate Katsuya and WN spoilers below:

Spoiler
Btw dude, you know there's a different spoiler tag better for stuff this long?
like this?

Dex-chan lover
He will not change. He already jumped a guy stronger than him, Akira, and cannot recognize that the only reason he got away unscathed is because it was 3v1 and his companion negotiated and calmed Akira down. He is a serious case of protagonist syndrome. He also wrongly thinks himself superior to the veterans in his guild and has been put in his place multiple times already by the guy who was stuck with him despite hating his guts.
Wait so you know about that spoiler thing, huh (lol).
Also why you used the spoiler tag in this case I have no idea I was planning to ignore it but actually read it anyway.
Yeah he did jump at him and luck had his friends did help him. But will he never change? We will have to see about that. If you're talking about webnovel (I don't know if you do) then I think there already are differences between webnovel and manga so we'll see.

Dex-chan lover
Yes because ignoring a joke means you are too stoopid to understand it. ┐⁠(⁠´⁠ー⁠`⁠)⁠┌
It's OK to admit when a joke goes over your head man, owning up to it is way less embarrassing than trying to pretend you got it.

Fed-Kun's army
Wait so you know about that spoiler thing, huh (lol).
Also why you used the spoiler tag in this case I have no idea I was planning to ignore it but actually read it anyway.
Yeah he did jump at him and luck had his friends did help him. But will he never change? We will have to see about that. If you're talking about webnovel (I don't know if you do) then I think there already are differences between webnovel and manga so we'll see.
Yes, he does not change in the WN and the LN, I doubt he'll change in the manga. He's also only an "early" arcs antagonist who loses importance and screentime as it progresses hence why I think it's a mistake to give him so much screentime.

Dex-chan lover
Yes, he does not change in the WN and the LN, I doubt he'll change in the manga. He's also only an "early" arcs antagonist who loses importance and screentime as it progresses hence why I think it's a mistake to give him so much screentime.
I see. Maybe there will be differences in adaptation,who really knows.
I think it'd be cool to have him become MC's sidekick/buddy as I said before: give them enough time and they should become buddiesespecially since they share a similar ra dom AI supporting them from the shadows.

Fed-Kun's army
I see. Maybe there will be differences in adaptation,who really knows.
I think it'd be cool to have him become MC's sidekick/buddy as I said before: give them enough time and they should become buddiesespecially since they share a similar ra dom AI supporting them from the shadows.
Don't take me wrong, I'm not trying to be antagonistic, but that's just not possible unless this is an entirely different story (180 degrees from the source) with core aspects of the primary characters completely changed. This is why I said in another comment that the manga is sorely lacking in the foreshadowing and giving hints of where the story is going compared to the LN and WN. Anyway the reason:
Alpha will never let anyone get too close to Akira because the version of Alpha that is contracted to Akira is manipulating him into prioritizing her quest above anything. This means that any partnership he has is temporary.
And MAJOR SPOILER:
Akira will eventually kill Katsuya even against Alphas wishes.

Yeah, I don't get why people are tired and wishing Katsuya to die. It's just two guys going through puberty having their own issues and trying to overcome them on their own. Nothing you need to worry about, give it 10 years they will be drinking together in the bar and be punching others side by side like the best buds, I promise ya (not that I know a best bud like that but oh well).

That info broker, yeahh... That girl is done. In my book I'd NEVER trust that person anymore. Got it, got some info but if the info is in some way involved in some political play, I don't need to become a pawn in somebody's chess play and I'd rather plan to exact a revenge on that "lady" instead.

This is a person people should wish to be taken down instead.
Leave Katsuya alone, as he will grow up.
She already is and as rotten she is.
yeah if she's anywhere near as bad as in the webnovel she needs to die like right now (though this is the light novel route so she can't do the same thing she did in the webnovel)

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I don't get why people are tired and wishing Katsuya to die. It's just two guys going through puberty having their own issues and trying to overcome them on their own. Nothing you need to worry about, give it 10 years they will be drinking together in the bar and be punching others side by side like the best buds, I promise ya (not that I know a best bud like that but oh well).

That info broker, yeahh... That girl is done. In my book I'd NEVER trust that person anymore. Got it, got some info but if the info is in some way involved in some political play, I don't need to become a pawn in somebody's chess play and I'd rather plan to exact a revenge on that "lady" instead.

Think cause he's pretty different here in manga, compared to the novel. He's less annoying in the manga tho.

Dex-chan lover

My only issue with him is that he constantly gets his friends into terrible situations where they would likely sacrifice themselves to save him. He's very stuck up and arrogant because he's talented which would be fine if he actually let that talent grow. Instead he keeps rushing head first into situations where others need to bail him out. His friends are much more reasonable and level headed, but they get talked into shit by him. While in this chapter they felt they were dragging him down, in reality they're actually keeping him from dying because he's too full of himself, but he really doesn't show appreciation for his friends either.

Like you said though, he is a kid. If he matures a bit and mellows out he will totally be fine, but that isn't his character right now.

Users who are viewing this thread