Rebuild World - Ch. 59

Dex-chan lover
oh shit Nergo finally arriving on scene. I keep forgetting to check if the WN has been updated at all.. though I doubt it... Still, wishful thinking and all that right?

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I don't get why people are tired and wishing Katsuya to die. It's just two guys going through puberty having their own issues and trying to overcome them on their own. Nothing you need to worry about, give it 10 years they will be drinking together in the bar and be punching others side by side like the best buds, I promise ya (not that I know a best bud like that but oh well).

That info broker, yeahh... That girl is done. In my book I'd NEVER trust that person anymore. Got it, got some info but if the info is in some way involved in some political play, I don't need to become a pawn in somebody's chess play and I'd rather plan to exact a revenge on that "lady" instead.

This is a person people should wish to be taken down instead.
Leave Katsuya alone, as he will grow up.
She already is and as rotten she is.

Dex-chan lover
Ah, Nerugo. I'm way less likely to accidentally misread that and totally change the meaning. :pacman:

Also, about Negro nerugo etc. Can we accept there are other languages, other than Americanish (English I know but..) and that it's not only about the states? Please, Spanish and other languages are not all dialects of English no kurwa mać no, daj spokój chłopie no 🤣

My question is, that this guy's name/nickname or they just call him that for the skin reason? We probably won't know from the manga atm so if somebody from novel readers could answer it'd be nice.
At least he doesn't seem to be lacking hands for all the things on them :pacman:

Also thanks for translation!

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I don't get why people are tired and wishing Katsuya to die. It's just two guys going through puberty having their own issues and trying to overcome them on their own. Nothing you need to worry about, give it 10 years they will be drinking together in the bar and be punching others side by side like the best buds, I promise ya (not that I know a best bud like that but oh well).

That info broker, yeahh... That girl is done. In my book I'd NEVER trust that person anymore. Got it, got some info but if the info is in some way involved in some political play, I don't need to become a pawn in somebody's chess play and I'd rather plan to exact a revenge on that "lady" instead.

Yeah, in Katsuya's defense, even Akira admits deep down he's a good guy, reckless and naive at times but rarely does he act out of ill will on his own.
The key problem is, he's written to take the dumb decisions, while he has some plot armor his groupies don't, ending in countless fatalities when things get out of hand, just so he can push forward.

Unironically playing with a team makes him lower his actual skill to coordinate with others, if he went lone wolf too like Akira, he'd definitely be stronger than Akira.

Aggregator gang
1SIArkk.png
A demo of the differences between shit MTL and good TL, its good to see them once in a while, a humbling reminder for many who lack the appreciation for the work done by TL groups

Dex-chan lover

Yeah, in Katsuya's defense, even Akira admits deep down he's a good guy, reckless and naive at times but rarely does he act out of ill will on his own.
The key problem is, he's written to take the dumb decisions, while he has some plot armor his groupies don't, ending in countless fatalities when things get out of hand, just so he can push forward.

Unironically playing with a team makes him lower his actual skill to coordinate with others, if he went lone wolf too like Akira, he'd definitely be stronger than Akira.
honestly a lot of people dont like katsuya because generally audience for this type of stories root for the protagonist for being "a badass" and views any character with antagonistic attitude towards the protagonist as annoying at best and villainous at worst, even when they're not written as a bad person. they get mad when people don't fall on their knees to fawn and praise the protagonist. weak shit, by the way. conflict is what makes a story interesting.

Dex-chan lover
1SIArkk.png
A demo of the differences between shit MTL and good TL, its good to see them once in a while, a humbling reminder for many who lack the appreciation for the work done by TL groups
It is exactly the reason why I don't bother reading some newcomer who thinks he can do a good job just because he does it fast.
I was once reading a series that the TL quality was gradually going down and down, I noticed that I was taking more and more time to read through the bullshit that was written to try and decrypt the "english" that it was supposed to be, but eventually it turned into unreadable garbage and all my fun from reading turned into frustration from not being able to understand the story, then finally somebody posted real translation and it was so good I started reading it over.
Instantly misunderstandings were over, like here on this page.
"Contact me later" "Ah!"
It sounds like he had more to say but was cut off – rude you think. Whoever was on the other side doesn't care for his subordinates.
"I will contact you again later" "Yes sir!" – Exemplary behavior superior - subordinate! A superior who most probably cares for his subordinates and subordinate who listens and respects his superior.
Completely 180 situation only because of two lines.

Ofc that is not to mention other things that are just making no sense, but this is making sense and you think you understand it well, but in reality it is just misleading you into thinking that.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover

Because just from his character type alone, it is obvious that one of these days he will get his groupies killed. Its not complicated, people just see the writing on the wall. It is an eventuality considering this hasn't been a "friendship is power!" type of bullshit story so far.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread