Rebuild World - Ch. 60

Dex-chan lover
Ahhhh I vaguely recall where in the WN this was. Tho it seems the setup is a bit different? If I recall this monster is the large scale bounty request, right?

Dex-chan lover
that loli hologram needs to be corrected
Made me understand how Alpha was able to perform 500 simultaneous operations ( of humans ) from chapter 1.

This also explains why the others called Alpha as an anomaly.

Group Leader
Are there any die-hard Rebuild World fans who can assist us with translating a chapter? Sometimes, we encounter references from much earlier in the series, like that crocodile from chapter 22. It's time-consuming to track these details down. If someone could help us with this, that would be really awesome.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, that's a big snake. The entry panels were sick. Bless the monthly dose of Alpha fanservice. LMAO at Beta learning how to talk to idiots.

Dex-chan lover
Ahhhh I vaguely recall where in the WN this was. Tho it seems the setup is a bit different? If I recall this monster is the large scale bounty request, right?
Yeah I think this was
the big monsters bounty arc? Akira only fought the spider but there was the snake and the gundam that others hunters took care of them

Dex-chan lover
Oh shit, a slitherfang. Quick, it's weak to bow and arrows!

Dex-chan lover
Are there any die-hard Rebuild World fans who can assist us with translating a chapter? Sometimes, we encounter references from much earlier in the series, like that crocodile from chapter 22. It's time-consuming to track these details down. If someone could help us with this, that would be really awesome.
Assist how?

Dex-chan lover
finally proof that mini alpha is in fact a offshoot of the main alpha program. So glad my theories from previous chapters are bearing fruit.

Users who are viewing this thread