Rebuild World - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
Whats good kids welcome to your first math lesson with your dumb ass teacher Ayamura Kirihito
Heres your first question:
Akira has 3 bullets
He jumps out like a retard before hes told to do so and misses 1 shot
Now how many bullets does he have left to shoot the guy with ?

Heres a hint: its not 4

Dex-chan lover
For someone with three bullets, he sure had some skills to shoot each twice (two shots when jumping out prematurely, 3 shots in chest, 1 in head)

you guys are to low iq. He was scared when counting how many shots he had at first so he miscounted. That's why he wasn't able to kill him at close range the first time. He realized his mistake and did the job properly. :^)
you're missing all that heavenly glory.

He probably meant he's got 3 bullets to work with for that specific "trap". At the very least, he didn't say "I've got 3 bullets left."

Marie Kondo will happily provide the rest of the bullets though, if that sparks joy for him.

Fed-Kun's army
I don’t know what but something about this series is quite irritating.

at least she’s hot...

Dex-chan lover
@cor3zone :
From what we've seen so far, everyone in his life kicks him down just to keep their own heads above the surface. His entire life has consisted of people fucking him over. Yet you guys don't understand why he has trust issues? When she intentionally hides information, expecting him to just obey, he should just not act on what his entire life has taught him, and just trust this alien creature?
A lot of people seem to have trouble separating their own world view and priorities from the characters. Even calling characters idiots for not making a decision that would require superhuman levels of intelligence since it required info the reader had but the character did not have access to, or because it would make no sense in the culture the reader was in which was very different from the characters culture (the one that sticks out in me head from a different site was due to differences in crime levels with the reader in Brazil which has one of the what 10 worst crime rates in the world, and the character was in a nation at the other end of the chart but the reader calling the character an idiot for not making decisions like he was living in a Brazilian slum), or the reader just not understanding the priorities and motivations of the character and how an action they are insisting is beyond idiotic seeves those desires better then the one they are suggesting.

Heck, the sheer # of people I have seen apply preconceived notions from common american video game tropes to stories with game elements blindly assuming that those tropes apply to the story (when there is something indicating that they do not if you read the chapters carefully, potentially with something indicating different tropes apply, or worse the tropes require something that does not need to apply in novels or manga like the game mechanics being balanced as opposed to lopsided to the detriment of certain groups/playstyles/classes/etc) and that their gaming experience means they know more than the characters who live in the world of the story is staggering.

Dex-chan lover
I really liked that this chapter showed us 2 things - you can see Alpha if you have the right tools and that she's known to most of the hunters.
Especially the second thing is interesting - it seems like she already tried making contracts with other hunters and it didn't end well for them. I could probably guess that they just went "machine can't be trusted, I'm going with my hunter intuition" and died but what if it's not the case? What if there was need for few causalities/sacrifices first before one could reach her goal? And MC was just lucky since she needed someone with perfect obedience and training. He's young, if she can gain his trust then she could train him for years till he'll be ready for the "final relic hunt". After training this long he will not only be ready for whatever obstacles they might encounter but will also have perfect synchro with her.

mrf

You can hide many things between your boobs, but can you hide a child with a gun?

I thought the boy already had understood he should follow her instructions but he messed up again. Since she's hot I'll wait a few more chapters but if he just keep messing up like that again I'll just drop it.

Fed-Kun's army
@CursedLich expecting a kid to already be entirely adapted and not panic or make mistakes just 3 chapters in during his first real life or death human vs human conflict? Especially considering it seems like he’s only actually known Alpha one or two days... It’s one thing to be frustrated when a character makes a stupid mistake later in a series, but it’s a good thing for a character to be flawed at the beginning so they can grow...

akira is a slum survivor don't expect him to trust anyone on first meeting especially if met in the wild, it's just gonna take time.

Double-page supporter
WHat a f*cking stupid mc its annoying to not listen to her for like third time after he helped him survive like 3 times ehh

This still on first few chapter of the story and the boy is just a kid after all, it's just natural to be cautious. Also because he is still young it's rather normal to see him doing something careless though it's annoying for some people but amazingly he still alive after all of that.

But hell the girls is so damn gorgeous and it's a bit annoying for me the fact that she is just an image of her visualized by AR Tech, right? She is real and exist somewhere else in that world right? hmm...

The amount of fanservice is good and doesn't really distracting the storyline, though it still to early to judge it but the art for me is 10/10 it's so pleasing my eyes. And notice that the boy look a bit like emperor kid from opm, when he grown up i bet he will become a badass.

there are similarities to manga like this to isekai/tensei. that similarities is the gift or blessing that's given to an mc. to put simply alpha is the OP gift and if the mc use her properly HE will be OP. the difference here is that the mc will go through hell before trusting alpha..we see this by him receiving wounds for not following alpha's direction or constantly messing up an otherwise would be simple mission. this is a struggle to use the "gift" properly which in my opinion is a good thing. the writer set things this way so that he's not stupid powerful from the get go like 90% of all isekai/tensei mc. i also get the feeling that shota won't be depending on alpha 100% of the time later and he'll fight for his independence to prove that he's a good hunter while using alpha for what she is, a support.

i like how the story is going so far. no walk in the park story but an mc who is struggling in a tough world and working for his keep with the help of an advanced ar guidance system. he literally tells us what the story is about.."im in charge of willpower and determination". to me this means that he calls that shota while alpha gives great logistical support. a great team. this not a one person story of a ridiculously powerful person but two folks who came together to bring the best.

Users who are viewing this thread