Rebuild World - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
Akira just has different priorities than most MCs. Usually they just need someone to watch them be all heroic or be harem members.

Akira needs to make enough money to just live a daily life at base and to get stronger as a hunter with everything he gains beyond meeting that goal.
Kind of reminds me of the child soldier from Jormungand mixed with Gon from HunterxHunter.

Dex-chan lover
It’s either a test against her loyalty and anxiety, or she fucking failed, and this will blow up in her face, or he’s just a tsundere.

@HDMI1
Right? RIGHT?! I swear. There’s already a fair amount of fanservice already, and adding pissing would have made the author’s fetishes blatant.

Fed-Kun's army
Why does that AI still give me shivers... is it because i feel that her "request" is a certain magical girl level "BAD DEAL" or because she is giving off yandere vibes?

Eitherway that girl from the gang brobably has hat it pretty rough, how old is she any way, she tried to sell her body in order to survive... guess thats common in this world, man wouldnt want to live in this world even if I would get waifus and big guns, it isnt worth it. Akira has Death on his shoulders.

Dex-chan lover
Trading AI-waifu for some IRL gurl??!

Herecy!

PS Hmmmm. It could be a plot twist if she is young Alpha

Dex-chan lover
i really really REALLY want to know if she wins or fails the bet D:

I continue to be extremely suspicious of Alpha. She's been kinda shifty this whole time, there have to be some real serious strings attached to this deal out on the horizon.

Fed-Kun's army
@ReaVen_LEAD

Fairly certain she pretty much did sell her body. The other gang members did call her the dead "boss' favorite" after all. Given that she didn't give a shit about said dead boss besides the practical concerns of losing the head of the organization, it was probably a transactional sexual attention for benefits relationship.

Double-page supporter
Oh my... Ajira, how cruel of you.. You made a girl pee herself. Your're the worst. 🙄

But.. that wont be as beautiful as me threee times was great.. I like her... even tho shes probably evil.

Users who are viewing this thread