Rebuild World - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

Double-page supporter
If Sheryl manipulates the MC like he's some dickhead, that will surely fuck up the way that this manga has been going...

Guys, please don't make me so hyped by your comments and forced me to read the WN. I... I have homework to do, oh no...

Dex-chan lover
Ah fuck, he just screams goodie two shoes... Someone get him out of this manga stat before he ruins everything this manga differs from other shitstacks

So far the manga is a drawn version of the WN and I'm so grateful for that, I love it

@Malos Idk too, I check hot manga list every day for some good pieces but find only trash isekai. Randomly clicked on a newly updated manga 10cm to the left, and omg this is a good one for a long while.

Group Leader
@JavelinJoe Nah, you can see it in the way the drew her facial expressions afterwards, she's gone full Albedo.

Dex-chan lover
This has been on my mind everytime Sheryl's appearance...

Does she rides the d*ick of the previous leader hence she's his "favourite"?

@Malos
Something...power fantasy...something...self insert...something...s̶l̶a̶v̶e̶ harem...something...freedom...something...slowlife...

None of which you can find here.

Dex-chan lover
And here amongst a sea of isekai power fantasies we see a rare example of character development. It looks like Sherryl sees the main as more than just an asset to be manipulated now. Could be fun if he returns home and finds he is king of a neighborhood or two.

Damn, the setting of this manga can be a great game setting. I hope someone takes interest in creating a game with this theme.

Users who are viewing this thread