Rebuild World - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

Oh? What do I see here? An irrelevant character that goes by the name Katsuya. Can’t wait for the next chapter

Dex-chan lover
MC has heavier balls than most of isekai MCs combined.

Does she rides the d*ick of the previous leader hence she's his "favourite"?

The LN said that she was too young. The previous gang leader was waiting for her to get older.

Dex-chan lover
Woah, pacing is weird.

They skipped the augmented suit training part and went straight to the patrol part.

@MangoCo
follow the novelupdate link you will end up at Divine Dao Library and right now they are at the chapter where you will hate katsuya gut, retard jump on a bandwagon without checking it and being jealous of akira doesn't help

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

You know Akira's design almost reminds me of Nanashi from SMT4A, especially before he was brought back to life after getting killed by demons. Though this story does have some things in line with the SMT especially 4 and 4A seeing as how there are basically the slums that basically could be Tokyo and then the place within the wall is basically a more technologically advanced kingdom of Makodo

Double-page supporter
Oh Sheryl is now attached to akira,hmmm is she developing feelings for him,noice and idk the last guy in the panel seems kinda sus

It's a damn shame they skipped most of the Sheryl & Akira inner monologues, it gave pretty good explanation of why she does things, they also kinda downplayed how MUCH she changed

Still a good read, thanks for doing this

Group Leader
I thought the MC gonna get his equal companion ... but then I read the comments

Oh man, look at the chap number, it's 14, I wonder what would happen to our Akira after this chapter, prob have a nice and safe mission so he can relax around because his good luck.

@Izayoi98 it's funny because the mangaka's previous work was Devil summoner

tbh, because there's some differences between WN and LN, I expect Katsuya will be handled better in this version (I hope he's alive unlike in the WN, since Alna/Lucia is alive in LN). I can understand why people hate him but he's not that bad, he's just has different background from Akira

Dex-chan lover
if this has webtoon format I think It can be expand wothout cutting scenes from the webnovel

Users who are viewing this thread