Rebuild World - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
Shizuka's hair is great, I wonder what products she can get her hands on in a post-apocalyptic world

Aggregator gang
I don't really understand why he go through so much trouble for Sheryl when it clearly is not giving him any good luck, but I'm hoping she truly gets in control of her gang and actually start not needing his help and start helping him. (It's not that I don't like her or anything, I just don't understand really)

Dex-chan lover
@Shakur If it's any relief, he doesn't seem to be sure either. XD

But I'd guess it's kind of part an emotional anchor and part karma payback. He does seem to have a thing of wanting to protect women, and she needs more protection than most who he has gotten a relation with.

Come to think if it, it might also be the philanthropist version of the sunk cost fallacy. Since he rescued her once, letting her die when he can help her would mean his first effort of saving her would become a worthless effort.
(And so far it's been pretty easy missions to save her as well - this last one was probably the most risky, but he still got away with just spending his pocket change.)

Also, she's good for him already. Through her he now learned the full power of hugging. (And through hugs and headpats, she's apparently gotten the mental fortitude to become a crimelord that will probably easily pay back that half a mil and more in the future ;)

I messed up by reading the novel, now the manga chapters feel like cliffnotes. so much character building missed without the inner monologues.

Now she seems decent. well i hope she means by for akiras sake ----> something good
the art work is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

Double-page supporter
After rereading the chapter. when they say "safe" job... that means hells going be let loose lol.

Double-page supporter
can he put back on his coat. this new outfit is not it. Also I can't read sheryl. She seemed genuinely terrified but then she had that weird ass grin.

Users who are viewing this thread