Rebuild World - Vol. 4 Ch. 15

As usual. The details of this artist manga is always amazing.
Never expected Katsubayashi to look like that. Thought he's just a veteran turned into management xD

If this one gets the anime adaptation. I WONT accept a half assed adaptation

Fed-Kun's army
@Rin2k

In other words, Akira... like his namesake of another series wont be having any sort of a happy ever after,
more on the lines of Alpha unleashing Terminators on whats left of humanity or being killed by her directly when she takes over a body in the facility she wants him to go.

Everthing I said is just speculation, but I still will be gat flagged as a Spoiler, so I will do it myself.

Dex-chan lover
Oh a good waifu alarm clock hell yeah i want it and oh this katsuya guy is a wannabe harem protagonist huh but srry you are pretty dumb and don't you dare touch akira's ara ara harem they are good!!

So, I will guess one thing about Katsuya guy. From this chapter, this guy is shown to have interest with the duo Oneesan, Sara and Elaina. Probably, he will see that both Oneesan favor Akira more and the he will use his self righteous logic to call Akira is a bad guy.

And based from others comment, this will not be the only case.

Fed-Kun's army
too bad was waiting for choco oneesan to party with mc and make her more doki doki

Double-page supporter
I liked how the MC just sighed at Alpha cosplaying, means hes growing up :D ps- I want to see her shaking ass animated!! :3

Also this other kid.. reminds me of the "hero" trope with his follower harems.. Usally they get fucked up in their justice ideals and thin they are untouchable, or they cause problems for our MC .. I hoping its the former.

and lastly, the guy complaining about the brats actually turned out being an understanding guy with our MC lol.

Double-page supporter
Really love artist's work. Every single panel is full of detailed drawings.

This is not at all the sort of sameface I was expecting. Oh, I love the silly faces, all the silly faces, but Shikarabe looks just like the :v dude. The writing cuts a lot from the novel, but the characterization is perfect, and I love seeing a different interpretation of the characters appearances and vehicles looks that what I had in my head.

EDIT I don't think this is a spoiler, but here's some backstory not in the manga...
the corporate government is basically an alliance of several corporate city-states, Kugayama City being just one of many, in the eastern district (so I guess it is around the Tokyo area). The central district is the oldest of the liberated/reclaimed regions and is managed not by corporations but by nation-states. The Corporate Government is technically under the umbrella of this super-confederation binding many regions/"districts", but it regularly stamps out nationalist sentiment in its domain, the eastern district, using methods up to and including the genocide of entire formerly-corporate cities seeking the establishment of a nation-state. A corporate city is further subdivided into a permanent underclass that receives lifespan-shortening rations and everyone else, and the underclass is further subdivided into low-class citizens and non-citizen slums, the latter of which provides the expendable mercenaries called Hunters. Far east of the eastern district is the front line, where that Drankham guy probably comes from. On the front line, the corporate government's military is more active and regularly deploys Humanoid Weapons which are basically non-sentient factory-produced Astartes in Terminator Armor except super agile and they can presumably fly (and you'll see more magical tech as the manga progresses meant only for use by these superweapons). All of this is explained in the web novel somewhere around this chapter.

@jamesey
I'm reading this from RAW WN to the last chapters that updated in that web. the english version still not catching up to it.
the raw it self still on-going.

at first it will turn out to be a rivalry, and it will turn into jealousy for the MC after katsuya know MC achievements and the relationship for many female side characters.
katsuya will eventually
die in the hand of MC, he get cut in the head, and losing arm
but he will
revived by another villain, with the magic of nano machines

for katsuya parties
somehow they will disbanded after katsuya dead, the small one will take revenge and re-recruited katsuya harem soldiers for the head of MC

People been shitting katsuya but I'm kinda pitying him, because

His old world connector ability is like some kind of empathy enhancer or some sort, like if people like him, it will enhanced and vice versa, if people hate him, they will hate him without any reason. Also if people around him wishes him to be stronger, he will complied by willing to pushes himself to be strong (CMIIW)

Users who are viewing this thread