Rebuild World - Vol. 4 Ch. 15

Wow, not having to read Katsuya's inner dialogue really does wonders.
Not by so much though, seeing as I still hate that self-righteous garbage.

Dex-chan lover
Rj0iSIL.png

w9oLOFE.png

@hafiud2
LN isn't translated but for the WN Chapter 25-27 is when he gets his suit, trains with it & takes & finishes his request shown in this chapter. 28 is about Elena & Sara talking about the Corporate government & 29 is uncharted grounds.
I recommend starting at 25 & forward. You'll get a glimpse of why people hate Katsuya so much.

Fed-Kun's army
@Exiaine ho ho,ive read my fair share of manga where theres a background character that has a harem but doesnt have the power or skill to boot when compared to the MC, glad to know my predicitions right

Thanks for the translation! Also as WN reader I am looking forward to Katsuya creating problems for Akira in the future lol

Fed-Kun's army
From what I've seen of this artist, this guy REALLY loves to draw good shotas lol

That CQC outfit, mhm! Interesting that there is now some government involvement in the background. I wonder how much of it has to do with him and the AI.... someone has to have noticed something off in the ruins.

Dex-chan lover
This manga has good world building and believable characters. The MC is the typical self doubting boy trope but he is actually improving himself instead of only using his cheat AI power. The side characters all have personalities and are not one dimensional good guys or bad guys. The post apocalyptic world portrayed is also well fleshed out and not just a transposed JRPG world.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, pretty much he's the fool in the tarot, dunno if reversed of upright. Leaning on the former so far.

@ReaVen_LEAD if what we were shown about the previous subjects partners is anything to go by, he was fucked the moment he linked with her anyways.

@redgun14
nah, those are mainstays (as much as we wn readers hate it).

Users who are viewing this thread