Rebuild World - Vol. 4 Ch. 17

@SafeHaven
No, I'm not basing this on modern tech and never have, I'm comparing it to the web novel. Because as I've said , if this had happened in this timeframe of the novel, he would've been torn apart.

Also, medicine doesn't have anything to do with this, it can heal, but it can't prevent physical harm, which over the top movements like these will do to his body.

@B1L0
The manga skips over a lot of his training I think, so it does seem like it's been a shorter timeframe? If that's what you're trying to get at, correct me if I'm wrong.
I'll have to reread the wn to clarify, I don't recall him kicking a shell.
Yes it doesn't prevent physical harm, which is why
1. He's been undergoing some pretty harsh training to improve his resilience, to the point where Alpha has judged him ready for an exoskeleton. Can't really argue with an omniscient presence.
2. He's also using some pretty souped-up drugs to improve recovery rate, as in literally "regenerating" his injuries. IIRC, he could feel himself being stitched up while the stress tore his body apart. Wonders of sci-fi nanobots I guess.

Looks like they came up with a different ending of this situation, I think in the LN Akira was running around the big cannon thing with his bikeand shooting some of the plate until it came off.

Fed-Kun's army
cant wait for choco tomboi onee-san to hear the news and fall more for mc <3

Aggregator gang
That was incredible but Akira will need some days of rest to recuperate from all this lol

Users who are viewing this thread