Rebuild World - Vol. 4 Ch. 18

Ohh no Alpha using Akira to fulfill her own gold, Akira i looking forward to see you on next Battle.

Group Leader
Dayum, those girls curves is out of this world ...
Prepare the coffins folk!
ws2Gi7a.gif

Fed-Kun's army
Alpha level AI... Im concerned... Akira for all whats good left in this world... I hope you will get happiness and not what ever the hell my subconcius is screaming at me.

There is no romance in story trust me! i have read till ch 240 of web novel so ik

Is it just me or the dotty shading style is really apparent in this chapter? It’s hurting me eyes a bit ngl

Good shit tho

also please let him take a bath it's too sad to fight while smelling like shit

@Piyush123 i have read the web novel and
sara, elena and the shop dealer are the only people he cares about and he treats them as family, but for now ive read upto ch 240 of web novel(raws) which is prob ch 130ish of manga and he has no love intrest and honestly we cant predict who he will end up with because there might be new characters introduced or other unpredictable factors .

I have also checked the current last chapter in the web novel which is 291 just to get an idea and akira still doesnt have any love intrests which also disheartened me a little since ITS LITERALLY ALL ACTION

Honestly if your reading the story for romance then you should dropit because its all about fighting over and over again... so im p sure people will stop dropping out bcz there isn't much to the plot since the plot is basically repeated again and again which gets quite frustrating because there is too much world building and readers want something more.The author still hasnt revealed anything important or major about alpha till the last chapter so dont expect that either!

Fed-Kun's army
choco tomboi onee-san > virtual girl > shop girl > the other girl > sheryl

Users who are viewing this thread