Rebuild World

great Manga, artwork is very nice, story is tangible and character development is great. I have no qualms against it. It is a good read to enjoy

@Tier until I read your comment I had no idea myself. probably never would have read this gem if I noticed the shota tag before. Glad I didn't notice it XD

@NorakReal
Yeah I kinda figured that, I started reading that web novel a while ago and I don’t mind nothing happening. I still think it’s a good story nonetheless.

Double-page supporter
@NorakReal Well long as the girls keep showing interest and flirting and such, its good enough for me. I enjoyed last chapters sherly intimacy. the shopkeeper had the same approach. So far, I feel like it would work better as harem with the few girls crushing on him and wanting the help him, as he goes on his journey slaying monsters.

Power Uploader
Fucking hell this shit is addicting and I just binged all of it. Why do all these mangas have to be a monthly serialization? FUCK. I'm so pissed off right now, literally everything I read is a monthly serialization. If there's a manga that's even remotely interesting, it has to be a fucking monthly serialization.

I guess I'll read the LN now since the website quality is good

i want to pick up the webnovel of this manga but i dont know what chpter of the light novel we are on can someone who has read the LN let me know
(we are on chapter 43 in the manga)

i want to pick up the webnovel of this manga but i dont know what chpter of the light novel we are on can someone who has read the LN let me know
(we are on chapter 43 in the manga)
The WN is currently on hiatus at 296 chapters. It has been fully translated by Divine Dao Library.

Dex-chan lover
Has this been dropped? raws have been out of weeks and theres no chapter 46 TL anywhere on the internet

Dex-chan lover
So far im enjoying this.. sometimes it feels like the characters are all over the place tho. Like seriously all over the place. Overall my current rating would be 7.5/10, its got potential and im especially curious about what Alpha's real goal is and if she really is that uncaring, scheming AI we see in those small snippets...

anyone know where I can read the LN?
The official english translation currently only have the first 2 volume. i wonder if there's a fan translation of the LN out there

Users who are viewing this thread