●REC - Oneshot

Hi3

Aggregator gang
We all know why you clicked on this, but you were still satisfied, weren't you?

I will believe that the girl at the end is another child, but his first child is still alive and now has a sister. Happiest ending.

its beatiful I have looked at this for 5 hours now its like the Mona Lisa so much emotion in that one little smile of hers

Fed-Kun's army
It's literally 1 AM and I'm crying like a little kid (Even tho a 14 yr old saying that is pretty stupid) at this masterpiece of a doujinshi

@Hi3 Stop it I'm not happy with my sins

The dad aged.
It's summer season and she's still wearing winter uniform.
In summer season they have that commemorative day when the dead go back with the alive.

Still, the author said the ending was inconclusive. So keep your minds opened.

@germ4Nn
but the uniform the girl is wearing in the recording isn't hers, since she was still in primary school at the time of recording and her dad wanted to see her in a middle school uniform. Anyway I'm trying to interpret positively

The dad aged, she's wearing winter uniform in summer, she's fucking dead
Unless she wears sleeves in hit sunny days like me

The daughter is gone... the end is another kid saying "dad, I'm home!" And when he heard that he thought of his daughter in her uniform from the video that he just watched. I'm literally crying rn :/

Dex-chan lover
i ain't gonna put this on my MDList but let's be honest she ain't dead

I would love to imagine it being a happy ending but quite a lot of detail at the end says otherwise...
sadge

Dex-chan lover
People are saying she's dead, but the evidence is all just wild conjecture. 1st, the hot day isn't there. The only way you could say it's a hot day is because they show the sun, but other than that nothing hints towards it being hot, and last I checked the sun still shines on cold days. 2nd, she's still the same age whilst the dad aged. Ok first off she's an anime girl, they don't really age sometimes, secondly the dad was really stressed and thin because of worry, getting white hair because of that is very common. And now, evidence as to why she is alive. 1: she has a sweat drop, last I checked ghosts don't sweat. 2: She is out of breath, again, ghosts don't breath, so how would she be out of breath if she's dead. 3: the dad doesn't seem sad at all while looking at the video, if she was dead he would most likely be crying, or at least have a sad expression, after all from what we can see she is the only family he has, losing that would hurt more than anything. 4: she never wore the uniform outside, so if he was hallucinating her outside it would make more sense for her to be wearing something that he actually saw her wear outside. 5: we see the girl running home before she calls out to the father, and he only turns when he hears her voice, so in order for her to be dead we the readers would also have to be hallucinating, and to a greater degree than the father. 6: she calls him dad instead of daddy, if he was hallucinating her based off of the video from that day, she wouldn't have called him dad seeing as she never referred to him as dad in that video, especially seeing as it was per his request, so if it really was a hallucination based off of his desire to see/hear his daughter again, it's unlikely she wouldn't be acting the way he wanted her to. (On the other hand, if she's alive it makes a lot of sense why she would be too embarrassed to shout daddy in the middle of the apartment complex) 7: bad ends suck so never give in and accept them, there's always a good ending to every story, I hope you enjoyed my list of evidence as to why this story is more likely a happy one then a tragic one.

Users who are viewing this thread