●REC

Group Leader
Why was this uploaded as a separate entry? This is already available on the site.

Group Leader
My thoughts about the ending:

I think she survived. At least, my interpretation of the ending is that she finally finished all of the surgey stuff, so he watches the video to see just how far they've come from when she was about to have it. The white hair might be stress-related, because really. Wouldn't you be stressed if this was your daughter? It might be her first school day after getting healthy, which is why he watched the video, to go "wow, we've really come a long way since she was sick".

Dex-chan lover
@MaahirJ She didn’t survive. The dad can be seen to have grown noticeably order - more white hair and what not. However, the girl appeared to be the same.

oh just read it if u just judge the cover and not read it your not a true human.. you just garboo

Aggregator gang
@ADarkDrop
Doubt it. As has been pointed out, the smoke on p. 23 can only be interpreted as incense, and it's difficult to explain why she's not in her summer uniform when it is clearly summer (the min min cicada sfx). I do wish she lived though, the world needs as little of this kind of sadness as possible!

Dude... Quite risky work... Have some tense and dubious points that can lead to reporting for pedophilia. On another hand, it's a good plot and a very warm short history. Just remove the unnecessary dark jokes and could be a great work.

"some dubious points that can lead to reporting for pedophilia"
reporting who? this fictional character? lmao

Double-page supporter
Sigh...reread since I’m a bit older now. Like some commenters said....there was never a happy ending. It was such a dark, twisted take on a supposedly happy plot twist. Goddamn you author...you sick bastard......*cries*

GLM

Let' s all be honest

We all clicked on this manga, getting what we don't expect.

And it was great.

Double-page supporter
Holy shit, I came here to put a F.B.I meme but now that I read it
My tears are just overwhelming me
F7QFepW.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I got the goosebumps when I saw doujinshi tag but I m relieved now

I was just shocked this was in a doujin -smut search, still don't know why it's tagged as doujin and not one shot

Users who are viewing this thread