Recently this World Became Mine Only...... - Vol. 4 Ch. 85 - Limited To One

@xellast the fish was because of the boat and the people were because she was like in the river styx, the monsters are the creatures of the underworld. I think the brother had power because he's been there the longest, I think why her friends weren't with her sometimes was to kinda numb her to go along with whatever they wanted kinda like the buildings and I think that wall like like symbolizes the halfway point to the underworld

@Japaneserix
I mostly agree with your analysis, but I think that the reason the friends aren't with her sometimes is because they've either left to fight off her brother, or their "Wavelengths" didn't quite match hers so they could only appear at certain times. I feel like the reason why her friends saw monsters instead of blimps and such is because they're already damned (Cus they're dead) and can kind of see glimpses of the true hell-scape while they traverse the MC's mind, and since MC is still technically alive, her dream in her coma only shows her normal things. I also want to just mention that the reason why her brother started crying in Chapter 60 was because he never actually wanted to do those kinds of things to his sister, but because she was still alive, she held more control over her world and was able to force her brother to do things he wouldn't normally do (Even if she didn't know she was forcing him.).

Banned
Not sure if axed or not, but it was still quite a trip and a twist. Wonder, if it was really axed and instead didn't get axed, what would have been the further development? I have this feeling the author was planning the ending all along given subtle hints earlier, but imagine it'd have been more gradual.

Also, her friends are kinda fucked up wanting her to die with her (or so it seemed :( ). Real sad ending while also happy that she didn't actually have such a bad experience her first time. I don't mind if a girl wants to have fun, but it's nice she doesn't actually have such mental trauma.

Dex-chan lover
So the walls essentially were "transports" from hospital to hospital. But how come that the therapist who started the "journey" to awaken her in the first hospital stayed also in the others. I'm still troubled with the interpretation of the gang bang rape. And the other question crossing i'm not quite sure about is; did the therapist stimulated her sexually in the coma or not.

Anyhow it was an interesting read and good art over all. Dunno why the rating is so low.

I didn't expected this from a mangaka that most of his works are air-headed ecchi series. It was totally a ride, I enjoyed it so much.
I know there's a lot of people disappointed because of that ending, but I think it was right, there had lots of clues from the beggining of the story to figure out the real situation Miki was living.

The yuri tag was what caught my attention at first but then as I continued to read, I got really into the story.
I fkin love this

Dex-chan lover
That world and developments were so surreal that the whole time ive thought was a dream but since was too long i started thinking it could be that she was unconscious and the obvious bet was in coma.
How and why or the meaning of anything that happened in that world was completely beyond me. Mostly the part where she was nothing like that slut Miki irl. In the end her memory of her 1st boyfriend taking her to his friends to be raped, which had no link with reality, was just part of her in-game character backstory and of course also part of her desires.
That was crazy. But i cant get myself around how in stories like this theres always a deep meaning IRL, somehow being solely a journey to come out of coma made the journey kind of meaningless. Either was was a good read.

Dex-chan lover
As I said before, this is a surrealist masterpiece. I may never read another manga, or story of any kind that comes close to the sheer... majesty of this. And reading is... what I do.

Dex-chan lover
That was one very interesting ride. Very enjoyable ride with enough confusion to be interesting and plenty ecchi to never be boring.

Group Leader
That was one very interesting ride. Very enjoyable ride with enough confusion to be interesting and plenty ecchi to never be boring.
It's great to see more recent comments showing some love for this, it was often dissed when it was coming out

Users who are viewing this thread