Record of Ragnarok - Ch. 77 - Hero of the Abyss

Dex-chan lover
That look she gives makes me wonder if she means it as "We're still together" or "We're still together (whether he likes it or not)" like some sort of insane ex

Dex-chan lover
I mean picture the following: the crybaby valkyrie whose name I don't recall and nostradamus vs siegfried
that would be a good fight ngl

For anyone wondering, Sigurd is Norse while Siegfried is Germanic. Both are descendants of Odin and Wotan respectively. This much is the same. However, the details of their story are quite different, especially Gudrun/Kriemhild treatment and what she did after their husband died.

Dex-chan lover
siegfried isn't on the list so unlikely,

If there is a tiebreaker 14th match though, since there is an extra fighter on the humans side, siegfried might even be on the the gods' side since he is hesitant to answer the question
Brun + Human vs Seig, that is even spicier.

Dex-chan lover
Brunhild naming Tesla "Advance" sound weird to me, especially after hearing the other fighters' representative traits being listed off. To me "Progress" would be a better sounding word.
That's either a slip from the translation or a slip from the author.

Dex-chan lover
She didn't START ragnarok, that was the gods. It is likely that she chise to side with humanity because of that. Though that too doesn't really make sense, given that he is a demigod and thus unlikely to be a target of the extermination of humans.
There is the moral reason. For example: Hipotethically, we might have a means to exterminate all of the chinese culture. We could argue some bs about the environment and kill the Indian people too; point is, there should be someone against that for moral reasons, even if we were gods that could just actually do that.

Dex-chan lover
Oh my, is that relationship drama i'm sensing?
Ngl though, Siegfried is really good-looking...Brunhild's got good taste;)

Of course, they'll probably have to fight each other at some point, or he'll sacrifice himself in some spectacular fashion...sigh

cgr

Dex-chan lover
Too lazy to look back, but which human side fighter did Budha stole his ticket from?
sorry for the late reply, I somehow don't see your quote in my alerts.

there is no 'ticket', Buddha told Brunhild ahead of time he'll be siding with humans, and surprised everyone else when he appeared.

so any human fighter may be left out

Users who are viewing this thread