Record of Ragnarok - Ch. 77 - Hero of the Abyss

Dex-chan lover
the eyepatch makes him look cooler

siegfried is s tier for hottest men in ragnarok

Aggregator gang
bryn sieg volund sounds too simple for this rollercoaster, i bet it's going to be sieg and goll

Dex-chan lover
I don't understand what they're trying to do with Ares as a character. He's not integral to the explanations, as he never knows what's going on. I originally figured he was going to be a comedic relief character, but they never change his gag up. It's just "Ares has no idea what happened", every single time without variation. I can't tell if they're building up to something or the author just doesn't know how to write comedy.

Dex-chan lover
So the last fighters are going to be Seigfried + Brun, after Brun does the unthinkable and sacrifices or forces Goll to fight in a desperate attempt to win.

Which may or may not back fire leading to how Seig and Brun end up fighting for humanity representing both the best and worst of both gods and humanity against an unknown foe. (A god that takes the place that Buddha forfeited?)

With the shocker being that humanity loses in some dramatic, sacrificial, participation trophy kind of way and the gods decide not to judge, cuz the respect was earned.

Dex-chan lover
If there is a tiebreaker 14th match though, since there is an extra fighter on the humans side, siegfried might even be on the the gods' side since he is hesitant to answer the question
Too lazy to look back, but which human side fighter did Budha stole his ticket from?

I don't understand what they're trying to do with Ares as a character. He's not integral to the explanations, as he never knows what's going on. I originally figured he was going to be a comedic relief character, but they never change his gag up. It's just "Ares has no idea what happened", every single time without variation. I can't tell if they're building up to something or the author just doesn't know how to write comedy.
He could just be the Watson to Hermes' Holmes.
Him being clueless gives an excuse to Hermes to start the explanation infodump. Unless Hermes can break the 4th wall and talk to us directly.

Users who are viewing this thread