Record of Ragnarok - Ch. 84 - The Manslayer and the Godslayer

Dex-chan lover
Shiva would've gotten his shit rocked by Adam, and that swap gave the Gods two wins.

Dex-chan lover
i wonder if jesus is gonna be the last contestant
Nope (unless something unexpected happens), we already have the list of fighters from both sides. He already appeared during Buddha's match (he was one of the "Four Sages", along with Confucius, Buddha and Socrates), though.
3kaOgC1.png
TPx8wp0.png

Dex-chan lover
I wonder how Souji will win. And if he'll be half as cool as Sakura Saber.

Dex-chan lover
damn, guess i was wrong. i was convinced that the fight wasnt really over. it was kinda underwhelming tbh

Dex-chan lover
This series is getting worse and worse, can't wait for more generic sword fighting samurai slop. Will we ever reach jack the ripper levels of hype again?
Yeah, the mismatch between those two was brilliant, I guess he just run out of those. But I also bet that he's trying hard with curve balls like beelzebub vs tesla, maybe he's saving the best for last? We won't know until it's done.

Dex-chan lover
Theres something incredible funny to me how Ares is like hey hermes dont eavesdrop on who the ypick have some honor
Anyways you know i did kinad wonder when we would see soemone from Egypt pop up
and well Anubis calm down geeeeez

Fed-Kun's army
Is he gonna pair with the little girl? If so, this one is definitely a win for humanity.

Fed-Kun's army
My question is, will one of the remaining human fighters be snubbed their chance due to Buddha switching sides, or will they find a way to sneak/shoehorn an extra fight in?

Dex-chan lover
My question is, will one of the remaining human fighters be snubbed their chance due to Buddha switching sides, or will they find a way to sneak/shoehorn an extra fight in?
maybe they'll shove in a couple overtime rounds if one match somehow ends in a draw and they end up with equal scores? idk.

Dex-chan lover
Dang, I was really hoping we'd get a sneak peek on Simo Hayha!

Group Leader
I bet the Japanese one will win this fight!
:meguusmug:

Sadly, Jesus isn't participating. Including Okita, the remaining human fighters are Rasputin, Nostradamus, Häyhä, and Kintoki.

Since Buddha sided with humanity and was replaced by Hades, at least one of the above won't fight. The only way we'd get a fight with Jesus, is if 2 of the remaining fighters somehow became unavailable.
2 will get replaced since we also have Siegfried coming.

Users who are viewing this thread