Record of Ragnarok - Vol. 21 Ch. 86 - Godslayer vs. Manslayer

Dex-chan lover
Wait huh where did Hijikata go? Did he get distracted by a mayonnaise restaurant in Valhalla or something?
Still in Hokkaido looking for Ainu gold.
hijitaka.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Susano seems like a pretty decent god. He’s not a total ass hat.

God have can 1 win before humanity sweep. Idk who’d win.
Maybe he will appear when the battle between Okita and Susanoo reach its climax 🧐

Dex-chan lover
Nah, he's assisting a dark messiah with making a world for monsters.

That's from Drifters, btw.
No, he's currently drawing JoJo. It was even written in Drifters:
518D5ts.jpeg

Looking forward to this fight, though there's no way in hell Okita's gonna lose

Its possible that they will kill each other and it will end in a draw. The gods wouldn't get a win, and Okita would fulfill his wish of dying in battle.

Contributor
ragnshinsen.JPG

Wait, so the huge guy with the giant club was the Spy and not a Division Captain?

Dex-chan lover
View attachment 1050

Wait, so the huge guy with the giant club was the Spy and not a Division Captain?
If a guy with a club like that walks up to you and tells you that you haven't seen a thing, then you haven't seen a thing

Its possible that they will kill each other and it will end in a draw. The gods wouldn't get a win, and Okita would fulfill his wish of dying in battle.
I think that the Draw chances are over, though it'd help a bit in increasing the numbers of fights with how many gods and humans are left, still think the guest character will win in the end lol

Supporter
whaaa, where my Himura Kenshin (Kawakami Gensai) at? Getting dissed for Souji. I know the Kenshin version wasn't the real variant of Gensai, but it probably would have a bigger draw to alude to Rurouni Kenshin for the Bakumatsu period.

Users who are viewing this thread