Record of Ragnarok - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - 13 Gods, 13 Mortals.

Banned
Why is Qin Shi Huang there, Wang Jian would make more sense since he is the one that play major role during the war of unification

Buddha is on the side of the gods ?
I don't really think that he would want the extinction of mankind.

Adam, the first human, he actually is pretty unremarkable, he didn't do anything important except that he did the only thing that he shouldn't do and even so it was Eve who actually did most of the work, wouldn't Cain, Elijah, David or Nimrod be better in his place ?

Beelzebub being in the Gods side it's a surprise, he pretty much the Devil right hand, but most demons really want our eternal demise in religious text and stories, so it's not a big surprise

thought it got axed for a moment since it would have just fit 😅

but even more excited to see more 😁

Fed-Kun's army
That list of names got me hype and I don't even know who half of them are.

Tesla and Nostradamus? I guess they wanted major names from more recent history, I just assumed they would go for more military oriented people or athletes. Thought more like Napoleon or a notable Olympian.

Fed-Kun's army
Heroic spirits vs Divine Spirits.
Fate/Grand Order - Moonlight/Lost Room.

Dex-chan lover
>No Sigurd
Well, dropped. How can one include Brunhilde and leave him out.

LMFAO SAKATA KINTOKI LOL KINSANNNN FUCK THEM UP!!!!!!!!!

also just adam, a regular guy adam.

r/whoosh if you were to comment Adam from the fake book
(clearly its adam from the fake book but yknow have some fun)

Dex-chan lover
Sad there is no Genghis or Alexander
Though hype for Simon and Tesla. Show these backwards handwavers the power of human technology.

If only it was more a contest of strategy than brute strength. Get some of the more modern generals a la Napoleon, Frederick, Zhukov, Mao etc. and make it Salvation War: the manga

Humanity fuck yeah

Thought Shaggy would be up there but realized he already killed the gods and brought them back to make scooby snacks for him.

Dex-chan lover
What? No Alucard to fight for Humanity? But...but...the art made me think this was in the Hellsing universe. Wait, Kouta Hirano has nothing to do with this? I feel so lost now.

Ah well, Simo Häyhä, Rasputin, and Tesla should be good fights. Kind of curious how vague the definition of "fight" is going to be though.

Users who are viewing this thread