Record of Ragnarok - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - 13 Gods, 13 Mortals.

Contributor
Oh come on! Why Jack, Raiden, Nostradamus, Rasputin and Souji? There are far better warriors in mankind's history. Jack, Nostradamu and Rasputin aren't even warriors.

One is pussy who only dares to kill women, other is the classic "The end is near" wacko and the last one is Russia's greatest love machine.

We need Spartacus, Eric Bloodaxe, Arminius, Pyrrhus of Epirus and Attila or Genghis Khan.

Double-page supporter
Fucking Sakata Kintoki and Okita Souji. That’s hillarious.

@kurosa
Don't know about the rest, but I think in Rasputin's case, he was supposedly very hard to kill (ate lots of poison, shot several times, but got back up). The manga is definitely going to use that as his ability. But he's definitely no warrior in real life.

Contributor
@Someguy

Ok, I didn't know Russia's greatest love machine was that hard to kill but now that you mention it...

Ra ra Rasputin
Lover of the Russian queen
They put some poison into his wine
Ra ra Rasputin
Russia's greatest love machine
He drank it all and he said "I feel fine"

Ra ra Rasputin
Lover of the Russian queen
They didn't quit, they wanted his head
Ra ra Rasputin
Russia's greatest love machine
And so they shot him till he was dead

Now I want to see how tough this guy is, that or maybe when he appears the godess will help.

Why are an engineer and an astrologer on the list of warriors fighting for humanity’s survival 😂 Where’s Achilles with an almost unbreakable valkyrie anklet?

I'm surprised the mangaka decided to reveal all the fighters. It would've been better to keep them as a surprise.

I feel disappointed that Gengis Khan isn't on the list... but Nikola Tesla is... Dude is a scientist, not a warrior.

Contributor
This is a nice list, pretty hype.

Remind me a bit of Petals of reincarnation.

Few of the humanity's list doesn't look very... strong. in a physical sense.

Isn't round 1 happening now?

They could have picked some really cool heroic mythological figures, but they just picked some crappy dudes noone cares about.

Users who are viewing this thread