Record of Ragnarok - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - 13 Gods, 13 Mortals.

Simo Hayha gonna hide in the crowd and sniped Zeus to death

Also why was Kojiro Sasaki picked and not Musashi?
Genghis khan? Alexander the great? Too many japanese on the list

Fed-Kun's army
i would really love it if in the end the gods would still win ♥
but bummer, everyone knows it will be human overcome trial things, smh.

Banned
@justicex

Exactly, i already said Xiang Yu on the previous chapter. imo Xiang Yu is more awesome than Lu Bu, he could have unify China if Liu Bang didn't pull that family victim card

Lmao, didn't even need to look at the list to know Jack the ripper will be there. Seriously why is Japan so obsessed with this guy?

Contributor
That is one messed up list of names.

Trump will be pissed that he wasn't listed as one of them.

Dex-chan lover
when u dont know a single person from the list... umm i dont want to google them

Double-page supporter
had high hopes for this, but it is going down hill fast like DBZ, oh look i power up for no reason other than to drag the story along for another 10 chapters, until you power up again
*Sigh*

Dex-chan lover
i only knew adam... the first human... for like tesla and jack the reaper i only know their names

cgr

Dex-chan lover
@sosiick
I only know Soul Eater manga has him, but does some other japan work include him?
maybe it's because he is like the ultimate ninja assassin?

@agtra
I read about Qin Shi Huang too and he really doesn't make any sense, nothing about him suggests he is a amazing fighter/killer/magician or anything.
nostradamus makes no sense as a fighter too, he could have been better if he was a strategist/coach for the other 13 combatants.

Dex-chan lover
Even the gods are a bit too common? Like Yay we got the Susanoo, Bishamonten, Heracles, Zeus, Thor, Odin...sigh...author-san please you have so many pantheons to choose from and japan has already adapted quite a bit of them in other works so you can't play the ignorance card...Huitzilopchtli from the aztecs could have provided a nice bloodbath...Lugh from the celts...Anansi...etc...and from the human side like ok, Jack the Ripper is the de fact option for this type of stories and every author's chuuni side demands him to be there, but no Alexander the Great, Ivan the Terrible, Darius...etc but many japanese and chinese...is this a fight for humanity or just for china-japan area of humanity? Plus some other little parts of other countries...heck that would be fun lol. "No chosen from your continent, you're dead by de fault kek".

Users who are viewing this thread