Record of Ragnarok - Vol. 10 Ch. 41 - Thank You (LR)

the fight was boring in general but at least shiva win, dont know who is gonna fight next but i have high hopes in leonidas and sakata kintoki.

this manga......you literally CANNOT PREDICT who's gonna win, you literally just HAVE to find out.

Fed-Kun's army
After binge reading this i can't wait for Nikola Tesla fight

Where's the "Japan always wins in this manga" idiots to whine more now?

Fed-Kun's army
JP fighter lost?! holy shit big balls on the author

fuck that was kinda sad

Yow, at this point these "Gods" should've been dead already. Since there's a divide between humans and dvinities, it's safe to assume that no one would pray and believe in them any more.

Btw GG Raiden

I'm glad this boring shit is over, at least Shiva won, not that it resembles ANYTHING to the god he's based off but still.
Also bitch move to make the sumo guy not fat, i might have actually bought into his story instead of suspecting nationalist propaganda if he was fat.
Raiden was giving off major Mishima vibes and i'm not talking about Tekken.
Leave the punch and kick stuff to Baki, this series shines when it's being unorthodox like in Jack's fight or Sasaki's.
Also If you guys are not noticing there's a thing going on with Buddha and the Valkyries I suspect that the next fighters will just get stronger and stronger, since Buddha wants humans to transcend and Valkyries want their squad of super demigod warriors in their respective real life counterparts.

NOOOOOOOOOO

wait but does that mean the valkyries can live if they call off the volund last second?

Fed-Kun's army
Shiva is away too human... (Well and Raiden going down is kinda good for the manga in general,this breaks the idea that japaneses characters would always wins).

Arguably the worst fight until now, but even with that, the fact that Raiden and Shiva are fighters to openly respect each other until the end makes this somewhat better.

Valkryies call off the volund last second and can still live, that's interesting. But can a valkyrie become a volund for multiple contestants?

Users who are viewing this thread