Record of Ragnarok - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - Golden Age

I feel slightly insulted. Those pieces of black ammonium chloride taste so good (if they are salty enough...). Why make the pies intentionally taste bad? Though, I guess I'm not one to talk after experimenting with salmiakki pancakes... ^^'
Spoiler: wasn't really my greatest culinary success

People clamoring for Musashi dont know either the original tale. And can't retain information for longer than 5 minutes apparenly.

Guys, Kojiro chose himself, Brynhildr didn't do it. And second, the duel between Musashi and Kojiro was a joke, Musashi showed up late, used an Oar to take advantage of its longer range, and then used the sun to blind Kojiro to deal a fatal blow.

Sasaki Kojiro was a match for Miyamoto Musashi, because he was created to be, Kojiro isn't a real person he was made up. The only way Musashi won against a made up perfect rival was by cheating.

Double-page supporter
@LikTinn
@daveigak

Musashi only won because he cheated. He purposely arrived 3 hours late to the duel to make Kojiro lost his cool and when they were fighting, Musashi positioned his back toward the sun so the sun would blind Kojiro. Ability-wise, they are equal. Musashi was afraid that he would lose so he resorted to underhanded tricks. In a fight to the death, people would say using trick is fine but from a warrior standpoint, it is a rather dishonor way of fighting.

Obvious prediction time:

In the penultimate battle Brunhilde will volund herself and lose, but not before explaining to Geir the entire plan for her revolution and then either Geir will win or the gods will, but be so impressed with humanity that they will spare us, or something.

Why not just summon Musashi instead of Kojirou? I thought she'd only summon the best of the best.

Aggregator gang
ah yes, them saying wHy nOt Musashi like the way they complain whY Adam hE's jUst an oRdiNarY mAn

Users who are viewing this thread