Record of Ragnarok - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - Golden Age

>We had the China's strongest general ever and the very first human, but it's some random samurai whose shown as a true badass, just because it's a Japanese manga. *Sigh...*
>random samurai
>historically known to be the second-strongest in Japan next to no other than MUSASHI MIYAMOTO
says more about your knowledge of history (albeit heavily romanticized) than anything about a character actually being random. and no shit they chose to add a japanese character in a japanese manga, it's created FOR A JAPANESE MARKET after all. everyone going to know about sasaki kojiro in japan. i hope your bloodline ends with you :)

The Saviour of France, Nameless Samurai, THE REGEND

Tsubame Gaeshi does not discriminate be it a bird or a god

This is some bias smh. I betting everything that this is the first win.

The strongest person in China and the progenitor of humanity loses, but a random Japanese samurai wins?

To anyone complaining about a Japanese person possibly winning the first match and claiming its biased...

This isn't your manga. You did nothing to create it. You have no idea what the author's intentions were. Look at the bigger story overall and enjoy what the author is working hard to give us.

Consider checking your priorities in life. Why let something so trivial distract you from the amazing story we are being told?

Fed-Kun's army
I'll genuinely be shocked if he dosen't win.
And of course it's some dude I never heard of.

I mean I like Sasaki Kojiro too, but why not Miyamoto Musashi? He was the one who killed Kojiro in a 1v1 anyway wasn't he?

Fed-Kun's army
REGEND

Yes please cut this underwater swallow too

But seriously tho, why not Musashi instead ?

Users who are viewing this thread