Record of Ragnarok - Vol. 5 Ch. 19.1 - The Swallow Gazes Into The Abyss

The reason why this felt so disappointing was not BECAUSE he was japanese. It's because we knew he would win. The fight was amazing, and the characters are wonderful, but by not betraying our expectations we were disappointed by the outcome. Which is why the Adam fight felt so goddamn good. Not saying the author should always betray expectations , in fact I am happy they wrote it this way. But even aside from the lowkey racist comments, and that's what a lot of them are, we could tell the arrogant god would be the first to lose.

Dex-chan lover
😂 @ The comment section of this chapter. I just would have liked to see Adam win. If that meant him fighting later then so be it.

Welp we kinda expected this since Hirst seems pt cool and Sasaki is.. well, Sasaki. Just hope the other three wont be asspulls

The first step was saving France
The second step was helping save humanity from destruction

Ank

Double-page supporter
this is like when japan wins world cup in soccer mangas hahahahhahahahahhahahha

So Adam couldn't win with god sight, but this guy could...maaaann I-

Racist comments, we finally won one and all I keep reading is proof that the gods are right about us.

Dex-chan lover
Kinda sad that Hades doesn't appear at all, considering the other two already did. Then again, he doesn't seem like the type to get out of hell.

First they said this manga is China-wank and now they said Japan-wank? Why this place is such a sad hole?

Users who are viewing this thread