Record of Ragnarok - Vol. 5 Ch. 20 - Justice Vs. Evil

Well each one have his own stile, dont worry for the snipe, that use to happen a lot.

Just do it with your own pace, readers can freely choose which version they want
I choose you btw *wink*

Fed-Kun's army
read it twice and I'll be waiting for Valhalla's scans.

just pointing out, there's a typo where it says there Shiva is from Greek mythology, and a few pages precious there's a Geir balloon in blank

Dex-chan lover
tbh i can list at least 5 that's scummier than jack the ripper

Aggregator gang
That is a stark difference in scan and translation quality, damn.

The general quality of the translation went up but I really thing it's important to know that Loki and Shiva are definitely not Greek gods, they're Norse and Hindu respectively.

I'm neutral on sniping, but I'm on Valhalla's side because the other scans sucked and their translation was mediocre.
If you really think you can do a better job than the guys already on it, go right ahead I say. But they clearly can't.

Also page 14, in what world is Shiva, the Hindu god of Destruction, Greek?
And don't pull out any Ancient Indo-European protomyth excuse, you know damn well what I mean.
And then on the next page it calls Loki Greek as well.

Fed-Kun's army
MODS: I do not think I have broken ny6 rules, but please inform me if I have and I will fix them. I would rather fix my post than get it nuked and be told after the fact.

So I am a filth barbaric pled who just reads what pops up. If someone snipes and author I will probably read it. That said Weaweab's words move the cold hole where my heart once resided so I figured I would compare the two. I was shocked at just how big a difference it was. I was expecting a bit more sharpness on the HQ Raw but not much more. I decided to do some more and compile them and post them so other can see what the teams are talking about when they saw LQ vs HQ RAWs.

I opened both chapters side by side on my main monitor. It is a very nice 2560x1440 Dell so I had the room do have both pages up and full sized. I created an imgur album to hold all of them, but I will post a few choice ones here.

Warning! Wall of text/images incoming along with some spoilers. You have probably been warned.
Album:https://imgur.com/gallery/82bhBjD

Comparisons:
First up a size comparison between the 2 images. HQ seemed to be 10-2-% larger.
oIUvpXn.png

Comparison 1"
L8jZd5K.png

Close up from 1:
U5EOfYL.png

Comparison 2:
de7EOZ3.png

Comparison 3:
YhQUlqh.png

Comparison 4:
ifG5GzN.png

Comparison 5:
RNcXY4i.png

Full Zoom Closeup:
mV2wxO4.png

Full Zoom Closeup w/ Original image for reference:

Original:x
D1Xhymy.png

Zoomed:
Lv4jUWD.png
Hope y'all liked this as much as I did. Was an informative project.

-Gabe

Those typos are our bad, we'll get onto fixing those.
Thanks for letting us know.

Dex-chan lover
Jack the Ripper is giving me Dandy Man from Hellsing vibes. Evil or not dude has style.

who cares about the sniping, if you aren't braindead you should just read the higher quality release

Users who are viewing this thread