Record of Ragnarok - Vol. 5 Ch. 21 - The Essence Of A Gentleman

this is just too much fun to read!!! fucking a! why didn't i read this sooner... Yeahh! Jack "Gentleman" The Ripper,

...and yea, Sister Brunhilde looking pretty good over there,

Ah. Well, you take the good with the bad.
Just shows the many sides of humanity. Lu Bu is strength, Adam the protector, Sasaki, the one who learned more from failure. Jack is the evil [Brunhilde chose] He ain't the worst though, just the one to match a god.

Double-page supporter
i love the contrast between the gods and human. zeus apatricide vs adam who's a father supported by his children. poseidon perfect being from the beginning vs sasaki who is flawed but learned through ecperience. now good vs evil

I was about to make a "don't lose your way" joke but the scissors didn't last...

Dex-chan lover
I somehow imagine Jack having a sexy old British man's voice while reading this.

Fed-Kun's army
I'd be friends with Jack. He only targets sex workers and enjoys his tea. How based can one man be?

something tells me brunhilde specifically choose jack the ripper so that herc wouldn't feel the regret of murdering an innocent person and losing his sense of justice. or just out right throwing the match, since herc thinks its the right thing to do.

Omg I love Jack now
And Mommy Brunhild still crazy as ever pls step on me 😫😩

Users who are viewing this thread