Record of Ragnarok - Vol. 6 Ch. 25 - Birth Of A Monster

It was really suspicious that his Valkyrie gal didn't show herself until now, so I'm sure the next chapter will start with her reveal after Jack called out for her now

Also, she is either the gloves or she can change forms and she was part of the Big Ben until now imo

bruh, the moment you say you are fighting for the entire genocide of humanity after becoming a "god" to protect them, is like... wtf

Jack's going to intentionally sacrifice his valk for a victory somehow and everyone except psycho-bitch will be upset. Speaking of valks, at least one mother fucker better come waltzing out in a VF-1 looking Valkyrie. Might be enough to bend the "only japs can win" rule if you're piloting a Japanese mech. Too bad that the Red Baron wasn't in the list.
Jesus/Messiah vs Richthofen/Valkyrie was the true finale we all deserved.

I'm calling it now, the satchel is his godly weapon sure, but there's something bigger at play using it. He can't create anything bigger than the satchel, and the big ben would be waaaay to big then surely? Well, not really. Once Jack entered the entire arena got covered in fog, so couldn't it be the fog being one of his weapons? He covered the entire city in it alongside big ben, and thusly made the entire city a godly weapon. There's one contradiction i can think off, when he threw knives before that didn't hurt him. But that's possibly all intentional as well, since we know he used it as a trap for his other knives, but also could have made it so the fog didn't effect those knives in order to hide his ability as well for this.

i think his godly weapon is something about london, i dont even think the bag is, maybe its a ilusion that we see him throwing out of that instead he is summoning out of thin air the weapons, or he makes a weapon what he touches

@permisan yeah, i thought it was odd when they tell his story, so i believe he is using this much of his specials because he plans to loose this fight... but he can't just throw the towel, he needs to pretend to be trying in the eyes of the gods...

yes, I was right about he killing his mother and that being the most beautiful sight for him

now im sure that London would be his real weapon

Users who are viewing this thread