Record of Ragnarok - Vol. 8 Ch. 30 - Eternal Slumber

"He was but human too"
This is why Jack needed to win. Humanity isnt all about great powerful warriors like Lu Bu, loving fathers like Adam, or humble, old masters of their craft like Sasaki Kojiro. For every great man, there are 10 vile men fallen into depravity due to a twisted world. Such is the essence of humanity. Without Jack, humanity would never be fully represented in Ragnarok.

that little girl blonde white hair girl is so fucking annoying fr cant stand seeing her bitching all the time

now that i think of it, jack the ripper without his hat kinda looks like an older version of cutthroat from akudama drive

After watching her sisters and now a brother like figure like Hercules die, Brunhilde has finally shed some rough tears.

Also wondering what she means by "that place." Possibly the afterlife. Maybe she'll sacrifice herself or willingly die at the end of the series for the greater good, who knows.

The way Jack was treated, is the truth. If that happened in real life, in one shape or form, people would still resent him for being branded a murderer. Its not him who is the worst of all. Its us and our "people can never change" ideal, as a whole. (No one attack me plz, I was just trying to go into depth of this masterpiece.)

He deserved such attitude. He killed people and because of this he must suffer, but on the other hand he contributed to saving humanity for another thousand years. I say he balanced his evil with good.
perfectly-balanced-as-all-things-should-be.jpg

Dex-chan lover
UOHHHHHHHH BRATTY CHILD HLÖKK IS ALIVE‼️‼️‼️‼️😭 😭 😭 😭 😭

gP0uN7.jpg

so cute and petite 👺

Users who are viewing this thread