Record of Ragnarok - Vol. 8 Ch. 31 - Two Men, Unmatched.

Damn

I thought it was Species Review xD
Silly me

I just type raiden in google and voila
Raiden tameemon in first list.

Dex-chan lover
i can't imagine how this one would win.. a sportman rather than a warrior or killer? nah

Double-page supporter
this has to end in a draw, no way any human wins against shiva..

also pls god just get to my nigga simo quickly

Shiva is going to win this, but I do want to see more of Raiden and Thrudr afterwards :(

Also, when this weeping piece of shit called Goll or whatever is going to die? Just kill her already, she is plain cringe.

Shiva's portrayal in this manga is very different from the actual lore, which kinda disappoints me, but at least his entrance is cool.

Lmao @ the dumbasses that are still complaining about japan wank again when Jack a british character just won a fight a chapter ago
and yes of course there are a couple of japanese characters here this story is made by a japanese author so it makes sense he is more familiar with japanese historical figures than with western ones

that aside Raiden is cool but he is probably going to lose this fight sucks for the big waifu

Hokusai!!! I hope some more characters in FGO in here like someone on Camelot
I hope there will a different kind battle beside fight to death

Double-page supporter
I don't see raiden winning because shiva was intimidated by zeus who nearly lost to adam who is probably the strongest of the humans but if he somehow wins i want to know how.

Still curious, why did Jack become the cover model for this volume? Why is the model not Raiden and Shiva like the previous volume covers?

@AlifIrhas Volume 6 covers chaps 22-25 so they are still in Jack v Heracles. Vol 7 will cover chap 26-29 (still focus on Jack v Herc) so Heracles will be the cover on that one. Shiva v Raiden cover should start in Vol 8.

Users who are viewing this thread