Record of Ragnarok - Vol. 8 Ch. 31 - Two Men, Unmatched.

Fed-Kun's army
I think the sumo guy would win for obvious reasons, but if he lose, it's probably because the gods will cheat somehow.
Well that's just my prediction.

I hope Raiden wins, mainly because his general character archtype never seems to win in these sorts of stories, whereas Shiva being the butt of all jokes seems to have only served to set him up to win this.

Fed-Kun's army
It's a given that this will be talked about in this chapter, and they already touched the subject with Heracles, but I wonder if Yokozuna's being humans turned gods incarnate will effect the fight. Even more so since this guy is still worshipped by some as a god of sumo.

Dex-chan lover
After getting shafted for so long, Shiva finally gets his fight. I'm looking forward to both him and Raiden's performance.

Fed-Kun's army
I'd love to see GSP in this, saying things like "I'm not impressed by your performance".

Fed-Kun's army
WHERE TF IS SIMO HAYHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA????

Fed-Kun's army
Raiden is fucked lol, humans aren't gonna win 3 in a row. He swole as fuck tho. And goddamn look at all those monster girl thots on his bed.

I'm hopeful for some twisty doodle but this fight is appearing to be the most predictable yet.

Aggregator gang
I doubt Raiden takes it, it really is a shame muscle girl will have to die with him, they are cute together

Not sure if anyone noticed. But Raiden, when smashing his hands against the wall. Didn't damage the other plates.

The beast may be full of desire, but he got respect for others and skills to show it

Dex-chan lover
I feel a bit cheated with the teaser on Okita in previous chapters. Also wondering how they're gonna top the masterpiece that was Jack vs Herakles, the fight was a rollercoaster in every way possible.

@Pervaloine There are a total of four Japanese, so there are another two. It's not exactly half, but still a lot.

Plus this guy looks like he's gonna lose, and I kinda want him to since Shiva needs some moments to shine.

Users who are viewing this thread