Record of Ragnarok - Vol. 9 Ch. 34 - Varying Expectations

Dex-chan lover
It doesn't matter which scanlation but that "Heaven and Earth" line is like the most badass thing in the series.

Fed-Kun's army
Heaven on earth line is badass, but it would better if the bubbles were. "The only one that..." "can move me" "in heaven" "or earth" "is me". I know the bubbles don't lend themselves to it, but it would be better passing of the line. "in heaven or earth" "is" "me" just sounds awkward with breaks between the words.

Dex-chan lover
This Buddha is fucking cool and I can't believe I just said that.

@ MangaReader365
Actually u can, click on the grup and theres option to block the grup

Fed-Kun's army
What are those grid-like scan lines in this version? They are not there in the LQ version. For example, look at okita soujiros partners clothes on page 3 in the HQ vs LQ. Or Buddha's bullet dodge on page 11.

as much as i like your other works, we really don't need you to pick up this series, we already have one scanlation group and they're doing a fantastic job, you picking this up is just gonna slow down your other projects. so please, don't.

Odin is hades dressing up 100%. I was always wondering why they necer showed him in the series even though he's one of the 3 greater gods from greek mithology

Dex-chan lover
Careful with the group blocking; you might end up missing out chapters from a different manga.

People here asking the OG scanlators to not pick up this series, smh. Don’t you fools realize these guys were sniped?

For anyone not knowing. Inept Bastards is now part of Arang scans. So this team isnt sniping anything.

Users who are viewing this thread