Record of Ragnarok

This might sound crude or offensive but i'm still going to ask it
Do you think when Simo Häyhä's turn to fight comes is he going to be cheered by Finnish, Soviets and Nazi soldiers (or at least Finnish and nazis) and have a Hitler or Stalin cameo? (I can at least picture a conversation between Gustaf Mannerheim, commander-in-chief of Finland during ww2, and a very off panel or heavily shaded Hitler like the ones they had on real life)

Power Uploader
@witchylv1
so far every character has had a back story, to how / why they have the power that they do, so its not unlikely that the author may show something of the sorts, as for cheering etc, the stadium is filled with gods and humans, so its likely that there are some there, but I doubt they'd be depicted any differently to how humanity saluted when they saw Adam first appear.

hello and good day! how may I read the english version of this manga? thank you for your answers :)

edit:: my bad, we can actually see the "Language" column, once I see the UK flag, it would mean it's in english :D

Dex-chan lover
A question: shouldn't hell and its gods side with humans? Don't they have a working relationship with humans being their source of power?

@Tamed Chicken or the egg = humans or gods. Were the gods first and created humans or were humans first and because of our believes, we created gods.

Dex-chan lover
@Feykro We know that they made man in this story, I'm asking why isn't the "forces of evil and damnation" working with the human side. Loki ought to be taking this opportunity to pull the ultimate prank with this low risk and high reward event. Should his gamble land on his favor, he gets to laugh at the gods that held their heads high. In his loss however, he wouldn't lose much of anything since the gods welcomed the challenge in the first place. He can even pass it off as "providing a bit of a challenge." As for the other "evil gods" they would be passing the chance that doesn't come often. The chance of laughing at the gods while retaining their status and possibly gain worship from man. Either way, win or lose, they come out unscathed.

If only The Emperor Of Mankind make an appearances, or his sons the Primach...

Users who are viewing this thread