Record of Ragnarok

I think having christianity included here would rile up some oversensitive peeps since christianity is a bit sensitive and causing this manga to cancel

They throw Christianity in here, if Jesus and Rasputin go at it, it'll just be a manga of the two of them dying and coming back.

Fed-Kun's army
The author made the douchiest Shiva a character that I now root for. Amazing backstories!

Fed-Kun's army
Why does this have so many different concurrent translation groups anyway? Shouldn’t they be working on more important things, like kaguya chapter 200?

@Touje
You know what's going to cause an even bigger uproar than christianity or jesus? allah, those muslims are the biggest cry babies when it comes to their religion.

@xZabuzax
True lels, theyll cancel the author as well and cause another fire incident like the one certain building in japan

God/Jesus/Allah/whatever you wonna call him would be too overpowered for this series. They already had to nerf a lot of the gods to give humanity a chance to win lol.

Fed-Kun's army
I will be the 1st one to say this here: " Trash Taste Brought Me Here "

I dunno if it's because I caught up so I have to suffer backstory chapters as they come out, but this last part has been soooooooooo damn boring. The fight is a worse
Adam vs. Zeus
in my opinion too which doesn't help.

For anybody new, the best version comes from Valhalla´s scan. Then they became Inept Bastards and right now they are Arang Scans.

Users who are viewing this thread