Record of Ragnarok

at this rate of lost limbs...shiva is gonna be a one legged man in a butt-kicking contest...

Was
the palm strike so fast that Shiva couldn't dodge it in time? Cause blocking a highly telegraphed and apparently dangerous move isn't something an experienced fighter/god would do.... at least I don't think so.

Dex-chan lover
i'm at chapter 35(scanmatsu no valkyrie), ¿can someone tell me which are the HQ releases from 36 onwards?, it's a mess of groups, i know Arang is LQ at least

Dex-chan lover
Hehe the Valkyrie reminds me of Integra Hellsing
Maybe also a bit of Balalaika from Black Lagoon in there too

Don't know what I expected from the Japanese, they're willing to pretend their culture is superior but refuse to portray it ever in a negative light.

They could've gotten way further with it if they didn't shit on other cultures but I guess they're willing to let hinduism be the one to loose to them. Can't wait for them to shit on mulisms by actually trying to depict Allha. 👌👌👌

Should've stuck to mythology instead of activity practised religions

@Watercell I didn't expect them to actually try and butcher a currently practiced religion, but I guess they went ahead to do it.

And obviously it has to be against a Japanese legend, otherwise what's the point of nerfing the god.

Its appalling to me but that just might be because Im hindu. But their depiction of budha was just as bad to an Indian buddhist, because they butchered the Siddhartha Gautama (the original buddha). But he's the good guy at least, because you know, cultural superiority in their media ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

@ravas Why would a currently practiced religion be, in any way, less susceptible to being butchered for entertainment purposes? Your personal connection to it does not grant it any more validity than the Norse paganism that's also been shat on, or the Greek pantheon. Your distinction between mythology and religion is just an attempt to validate yourself.

This battle is dragging on and on, it's getting boring, just finish this crap already and move on.

This manga is so fucking stupid. So basically the author just wants to make all the japanese people win.

@lambosax, @ravas I don't see how you can say that seeing as only one Japanese person has won so far. Jack the Ripper, to the best of my knowledge, was not Japanese. And currently as of this comment the battle between Shiva and Raiden is undecided.

Also this is for @yaraaaaa all the stories has been modified for plot reasons to this manga. As far as I know, Lu-Bu didn´t cut in half the sky, or Adam when to court.
Just relax and enjoy the fun ride

this is such a good manga, can it get a anime adaptation from a good studio ? would be amazing.

@yaraaaaa
your critique: a made up story is not following the rules of another made up story wtf? 🤡

Users who are viewing this thread