Records of the Mystic Gardens - Ch. 1 - The Unimproving Martial Artist

I can't not see the MC as a girl. They have such a feminine face. Some traps have less feminine faces.

Dex-chan lover
This was really good, I hope you continue to translate this series.

A small suggestion, try using the Chinese honorfics for a chapter or two to see how it goes over. Stuff like Junior Brother or Senior Sister just feels clunky and akward.

Also, could you include the chinese for terms and technique names, like Invested Spirit and Tumultuous Gold. I find these things interesting.

the moment you thought you were tripping because you thought the main character was a female... Then go to make a comment about it and realize everyone else thought the same thing

Usually with a face like that you attract all the gurls... yo it interesting.

In the beginning, I was like "Wow the main character has a dad for once" since it's a Chinese wuxia type manhua and then.... Spoke too soon ig.

Also, how does he look like a girl? He just looks like a child

yo they still practicing qi martial art at electric era? welp dont care just enjoy your reading

Dex-chan lover
....those are dude? I thought they (the dad and the boy) are girl before, though back then the dad is not zoomed in.

bruh why do main male characters have to be non-masculen. We need more Kenshiros, Guts, and pt3 Jotoros.

Unique art and world build so far, really interesting, let's see how it goes after 100+ inevitable chapters of overpowering and plot armor

I was really excoted thinking the MC was a female when i saw him, then realized he was just a male. Now this isnt a problem, but seeing the genius girl there, most likely she may be a love interest which sucks because romance in these manhuas suck or just straight up harems.

Off topic but Im really loving the translation, the team working on this is doing really great. Usually Chinese manhua have horrible dialogue

Users who are viewing this thread