Records of the Mystic Gardens

Dex-chan lover
would be good if the author didn‘t shoot themselves in the foot with that charm bullshit
My point exactly. Since the rest is peak, and this idiocy doesn't pop up every chapter it makes this manhua slightly above average imo.

Edit :
After having caugh up, it seems the story is progressing much faster than the drama (almost nothing at all honestly) so charm and women being oppressed just because they are women are minor downsides that don't often pop up.
So it's actually quite good for now. :)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I consider the cancellation of this to be a personal affront by God. Why do all Chinese titles that are actually interesting have to disappear?
What's mainstream is bad but it makes money, the rest doesn't and dies more often than not. That's a general thing in the industry.
I guess it's the same in china.
I don't know if most mainstream comics are bad though, since I don't have acces to them, anyway if a comic doesn't make enough numbers that's usually the reason for it to get cancelled.

Last edited:
I consider the cancellation of this to be a personal affront by God. Why do all Chinese titles that are actually interesting have to disappear?
are you sure this is the case? i checked the website and disregarding my shitty chinese it seems like there's still some updates?

Dex-chan lover
are you sure this is the case? i checked the website and disregarding my shitty chinese it seems like there's still some updates?
Check the main page on this site, it says exactly how many chapters are left before we catch up to the axing.

Dex-chan lover
I'll reread and edit this comment to express how good this series was to read for me, since it is hard to come back from such a long pause between chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread