Records of the Mystic Gardens

bro what a shit father im only a few chapters in but man are martial arts really that good??? go spend more time with your son!! T_T

From the comments it looks like the MC doesn't rid of that second round of charm curse anytime soon. Shame, it was a welcome, if a little silly, bit of character development for the both of them when he had it purged. Now that he's recursed their characters are back to normal but with an annoying cloud of "ehh..." hanging around them because as a reader I'm expecting this shit to be addressed like..
Immediately. . Found myself speedscrolling a few chapters but nothing seemed to have changed so I'm moving on. Strange writers... what are they thinking?

@Fnooples i believe that even though he is charmed all of this is piling up and when he will be freed second time either by himself or someone Else, this will make him immune to her

I love this one! The art is amazing and vibrant and the setting is so otherworldly, the characters have personality and there's an underlying tension that's starting to rack up.

I really enjoy the character development with the main villain and our main character so closely tied together. It'll be really interesting seeing where they're going with it.

Just a question! Is it worth reading? I know it's full colored and about martial arts but over all wasn't it kinda boring or something like this? Just out of curiosity since I wanna read it-

Dex-chan lover
This is one of the more disjointed series I think I've ever read. Really curious if the author has any kind of plan or is just going with whatever comes to mind first.

Users who are viewing this thread