Red Apple - Ch. 47

Dex-chan lover
too-long-didnt-read.gif

Dex-chan lover
They're both going to end up clapping her cheeks out in that cabin, huh.
It's a strange origin story from being terrified of sex to owning underground sex clubs (If I got my characters right.)

Aggregator gang
They're both going to end up clapping her cheeks out in that cabin, huh.
It's a strange origin story from being terrified of sex to owning underground sex clubs (If I got my characters right.)
I don't really know where author is going with this, but I think him and Inuta are the same basically, Inuta feared and despised sex because of his upbringing, ended up being a connoisseur of sex later on, owner here is probably gonna find those two clapping and either confront or do the Owner will remember this* action and confront them later, but this time without the trauma probably, in conclusion, this flashback is going on too long, man.

Dex-chan lover
For a second, I was thinking that's what happened, their childhood friend died in an accident that would have been avoided if he had been honest, leaving this bad blood between the two dudes who knew her but I forgot where I was.

Ofc Inuta rawdogged her and the cherry boy saw it all.

The NTR Devil is getting stronger every day

Dex-chan lover
Flashback is going on way too long. I think they could have sped up the backstory on the club formation and the character relationship/backstory and no one would have minded. There's definitely a villain origin story here, I'm guessing this also guides the dad in changing his life too. Two origin stories in one, but it doesn't need to be a double length feature.

Dex-chan lover
That girl is some real bitch, form confession to
fucking his friend next chapter

Users who are viewing this thread