Red Apple

I don't really see a sense in the premise , by prohibiting sex are they like trying to wipe out japan with it's already dropping population and increasing average age , the author basically said there were hardly any people born in last 15 years, just how much wud that hurt entertainment , amusement and other industries where main consumers are children

so this guy shud have no juniors and most schools might be empty, seriously wtf is wrong , how can someone actually ban sex , dude the entire country wud go on a revolt and Human Right people won't sleep on a democracy doin this

woudn't the doujins for be a better idea if you have come for the sex?

Rating are just bad because the whole premise is just pretty dumb. But not gonna lie I am interested to see where it goes out of boredom

I can't find the way the MC acts believable at all unless this ban on sex has been going on for multiple generations and even then I question how he alone acts that way.

Im getting a feel we wont be seeing any sex surrounding mc. most likely at the end we'll see one

@BraveheartedHero
The mother suppressed mc so he's like that

@Touje
I get that but how suppressed does one have to be to basically act like a rapid dog in heat? He also seemed to hang around peopel aware of sex so I can't say she even controlled his circle of friends so he woudl of been exposed to something at some point.

@BraveHeartedHero
I think the mother is a psycho and made mc to believe sex is evil from birth, so it might be the first thing mc learned in the world like how a baby learned to walk first. So mc is ironclad believing sex isnt good, so that affected his daily view of it and made mc stay away from that topic up until when he got forcefully experience what sex is, so he now doubts what his mother kept on telling him everyday about sex. its the first time he felt pleasure and got crazy. Basically its a new experience like trying out a cig for the first time and endup doing on a daily basis but genital pleasure has more effect than a cig...well it might be different for other peeps....disclaimer im not mad, i just like explaining some shiz

@Touje
If it was to that degree then im more likely to believe that he would react that way. I hope its not something that happens every single time though. It was a good explanation.

LOL. The MC is so base that becomes boring. On the other hand, surrounding characters is more interesting.

guys im a virgin is it really like this Like im 19 and i never kissed a girl Does like you mind go blank and you fainth or its just a myth Yer Boy trying to know so not to become a sex slave by accident or give my paypal Code to some bitch for 1 kiss or some shit

Fed-Kun's army
its so cringe and badly written that it actually become a comedy, not my kind of comedy tho

What does Ringo mean? I saw Suisei always drink Ringo Juice and I never knew what the heck Ringos are.

@Nullify it means apple. The entire title means "Red Apple" which is probably related to the idea of the original sin, here sex is like the Biblical apple, they both are forbidden but is alluring.

The intensity reminds me of prison school. The harem is awesome. Yandere pervy teacher, a catty best friend, an agent that wants him as her dog. Basically, all the females are crazy and they have good reasons for being so.

Users who are viewing this thread