Red Apple

Double-page supporter
The faces are pretty good. The art is definitely better than the previous work.

Dex-chan lover
@Dabaha the fruit comes from the tree of knowledge of good and evil before eating it we have no concept of what's bad what's good what immoral and what's moral so adam and eve are just them acting like 6 years old all innocent and gullible following God. after eating it we realized that running naked isn't a good look even though in nature that's normal.

it's not exclusively about sex maybe we'd have orgies 24/7 if they never eat that thing and hentai where everyone just fucks cause some protagonist change the morals of everyone would be the reality. I mean even in the law if you legit have no knowledge of what crime you commit you tend to be freed or at least lessen your sentence just imagine a world where all crimes are treated like that technically the concept of crimes and sins would not exist if we don't know what's a crime is anyway.

The premise is like shimoneta except it takes itself way too seriously and turns the stupid dial to 11

Dex-chan lover
@Dabaha yes though the concept of swinging will exist I know some tribes practice swinging I mean swinging is just NTR but everyone ends up happy.

kinda like this tribe(in the spoiler link) because they do not see swinging or NTR as immoral they practice it.
http://upriser.com/posts/in-the-wodaabe-tribe-women-can-have-any-many-sexual-partners-as-they-wish-and-they-celebrate-an-annual-wife-stealing-festival

I know there are actually several tribes that does this like one tribe let guest fk their wife and so on so if you are a tourist you can go there and stuff have fun with STD I guess.

This shit was so weird, what the fuck is going on??? Why is sex banned? Why is the mother of the main protagonist such a broken (and borderline manipulative) bitch? Is this only happening in Japan? Why!?

The irony for me is that the taboo-ness of it is just making me horny, what da fuck...

The reason for banning sex absolutely made no sense. This world is hell. I’d probably kill myself if i were to be put into this manga

I have read 1984. And it is much better than this stupid shit. And i hated the book.

Users who are viewing this thread