RED: Living On the Edge - Vol. 10 Ch. 81 - Death Wish 10

Group Leader
I'm sorry but i'm out of town for work and i won't be able to release a chapter tomorrow.
You will have the next one on sunday!
In the meanwhile enjoy the last chapter of volume 10 :)

Dex-chan lover
I’m at chapter 22 and I have a question, guys: does this manga get exciting at some point? Until now Red just literally works off the list and kills those on it. It‘s so fucking boring. The characters have potential, but they have the personality of a sheet of paper.
I don‘t want to drop it though, since I‘m a sucker for unique manga, and this one definitely is (on paper, at least).

Double-page supporter
@mangafield

Don't know what to tell you… that's literally the premise of the manga. You'll get some heartfelt moments where Red will doubt his course of action. Especially now that he knows he has kin and when he loses his new friends. Maybe he'll keep Goldsmith alive (but my guess is that he'll heroically sacrifice himself).

And it's of course up in the air whether he gets a melancholy, 'happy' ending, or the sadder ending where he achieved his revenge and died.

That's probably about it.

Dex-chan lover
Again no one fucking asked those 2 to come, they intruded rudely on his business, and despite him driving them away they keep sticking like hard shit to his ass, and now they try to patronize him, he will fucking choose what fucking face he fucking makes on his fucking quest for fucking revenge. fuckity fuck fuck.

Group Leader
@mangafield Yes, Muraeda knows how to picture violence.
I have no troubles stating I'm here for Angie, by the way. Some of the best scenes or facts are instigated by her

Dex-chan lover
@InedibleSpook it was Kitty the one who told him that first when she got jealous of him after he heard there was another Wisa survivor.

@Doomroar They did help him greatly and saved his ass multiple times so what's wrong with a bit of jealousy and wanting the guy to at least say "thanks"? You are also forgetting the situation, Red was about to kill one of the biggest pieces of shit in the whole platoon but went soft when the guy started making up lies about Red's fellow tribeswoman of totally his age, ready for marriage and tribe saving. And "he will fucking choose what fucking face he fucking makes on his fucking quest for fucking revenge"? He almost got killed for trusting a guy he KNEW he shouldn't trust. Yes, the readers and Gray knew that it wasn't a complete lie but as far the rest were concerned (except Goldsmith who noticed Gray's strange reaction) that was obviously just some murderer making up lame lies to save his own hide. And he totally did it! Red fell for it completely.

Dex-chan lover
@InedibleSpook

Again is his own damn quest for revenge, he never asked for anyone help, AND, he doesn't knows Terence is lying, which turns out is not even that much of a lie, more over the driving point of his revenge IS the belief that he is the last Wisa, and that changes if he stops being the last Wisa.

Also Scarlet is not his same age, but apparently is willing to go and marry the guy, so it seems that age difference is not a problem for this mangaka, so Terence didn't even had to add that last part for Red to buy it out.

Dex-chan lover
Ayyy, Waters finally did something noteworthy aside from being Terence’s punching bag for the 16th time.

Dex-chan lover
Hmm a lot of mercy shown this chapter.
Also Barry might have been a punk but he went out like a man.

Users who are viewing this thread