RED: Living On the Edge - Vol. 19 Ch. 150 - The Death And The Maiden

Wow, that was a hell of a bloodbath. Did he kill Blue by striking the bullet so hard it went off like gunpowder? Guess no one is surviving this manga except Scarlet. Also thanks so much for scanlating this manga, 19 volumes is a lot!

Aggregator gang
I have trouble understanding what just happened. Did red smack the bullet with his own arm, detonating the primer and making the round go off?
Oh, I see. Silver's armband was what made contact with the bullet.

Group Leader
Shit. Couldn't Angie and Ieroh or Chirika survive at least ?
Why so sour, Muraeda ?

I posted this song many chapters ago,
it suits the pure desolation of this ending so much that I'll propose it again
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bX9Lr39db4c

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the translation, as always!
Man, oh man, there's just so much I wanna talk about, but I'll limit it to this chapter for now, and maybe comment on the great picture at the final chapter tomorrow.
[ul]-So not even Red escaped the mega culling that was this final arc, huh. I won't say that it's impossible for Red to survive, since it's a manga, but if he does, he'll be living with a nasty brain damage from that bullet in the head, for sure;
-Angie and Ieroh also seem to have met their final fate this chapter, after helping Red one last time. Gave me memories of that time when Ieroh climbed a mountain and just cleaned house on Terence and his men with his rifle. It's a real shame to see them die such tragic deaths;
-Blue is a son of a bitch (understatement of the century btw), but damn, I'd be lying if I said that the author didn't succeeded in drawing Blue as a real threat that could and did kill some of the recurring characters of the cast. He was a worthy villain for Red, and may he not rest in peace;
-Also, I just realized the parallel between the massacre of the Wisa and these last few chapters. The Wisa sioux died protecting Red, and now Red and his allies died protecting Scarlet. Very interesting, but it was a sacrifice of a lot of good and more popular characters.[/ul]
See y'all tomorrow, can't believe this wild ride is finally reaching its' end.

Group Leader
Shed a tear for the Flowers of a real Carnage
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtwqZpV3K1c
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZhz8WljdGs

@PepperPower
he'll be living with a nasty brain damage from that bullet in the head, for sure
There's the ripped arm and the following blood spill too...

Brutal.
It has been an incredible experience, lots of thanks to kingsonte, your work has been incredible. No one would even dare ask for daily uploads, yet you managed to do it.

By god, this was a brutal arc. I just wanted to say that from the bottom of my heart.

Users who are viewing this thread