RED: Living On the Edge - Vol. 19 Ch. 151 - What a Wonderful World

Group Leader
This was a beautiful work that I've been meaning to read for a while, thank you very much. The experience, and going along the ride with everyone. What a spectacular work.

I would love to see Our Field of Dreams and Kamen Rider Spirits finally get translations now that RED is over.

Get your due rest Kingsonte, you deserve it for bringing this to us almost every day.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you very much for completing this surprisingly nice series so quickly, kudos to you!

Dex-chan lover
@Killey

While I am not sure whether Ieroh went back to Japan, it's hinted that Orenji, his great grandson, came from Japan because he spoke in Kumamoto dialect (which is quite funny because he was supposed to be speaking English in the story) and also reference place from there but I couldn't find a way to translate that dialect.

Double-page supporter
It's finally over, huh.
I've enjoyed a lot following the TL of this hidden gem for these past months, RED was such a fun, wild ride, and really need more attention. Huge thanks to @kingsonte for translating RED in a daily rate and good quality all by himself, he's the absolute legend of this site. Also much thanks to @reishiki for helping kingsonte with the final chapter, the TL came out nicely and we could read the final arc because of it.
This final arc was fine to me. Yes, it could've gone better, but Blue is dead, Ieroh and Angie got a happy ending for themselves and Red x Scarlet didn't happen. However, I do have to note that some characters would've been better surviving or being further developed in flashbacks than dying the way they did, like Gray and the new agents (Black, Viridian, Khaki, etc.).
I also would've liked to see an epilogue on the surviving characters before that huge timeskip. Did Chirika make it? How did Ieroh and Angie survived that huge fall? And what happened to them after that? Did Gabriel ever said a single word in his life? So many questions...
Anyways, I wanted a better review on it all, but I'm not good with too many words, so I'll leave at that.
Also, Goldsmith best grandpa.

It's a good ending. I'm glad I got to see it.

@kingsonte Thanks so much for your awesome work translating. To you and everyone who assisted you in getting us here. I appreciate you all!

These were the best approximately 150 days of my life. Thank you so much for the translation

Thanks a lot Kingstone and reishiki! Can't believe it is over, one of my favourite manga for sure. I'm also surprisingly okay with the end, with Red consumed by revenge and Ieroh being hinted as survivor along Annie.

Group Leader
Wonderful work, guys. Thanks for all you've done!
Awesome series, even the ending was pretty damn good!

Group Leader
Thank you so much to Kingsonte and Reishiki!
Amazing story and you guys were powerhouses everyday.

I have to put the theory out there but I think Ieroh must have gone back to Japan to find the red haired lady from his story. Yellow + Red = Orenji /Orange his great grandson!!

Hoping Angie made it out fine though and found happiness TT

The journey ends, but a new beginning awaits. :')

Tbh I've finished this series once because it's already licensed in my country, but re-reading this again is still doing magic to me. Thank you so much @kingsonte for bringing up this series here, you've done so much and I'm so grateful this series got you as the translator. Thank you to @reishiki as well for helping in the last volume!

Users who are viewing this thread