RED: Living On the Edge

Just discoverede this and oh my it looks really interesting. I'll be following this. Thanks a lot for picking this up and releasing this frequently, bro!

I always wondered is that gun real, but maybe its not because i cant find it on google

@avryanz
Its not. S&W never made any semiauto revolvers AFAIK. The gun in manga seems to be based on Webley-Fosbery .455, down to the shape, the recoiling action, and characteristic cam grooved cylinder.

Fed-Kun's army
This series is so damn good. The art portrays emotion Fantastically and the characters are so cool, I very much suggest this to anyone.

Great manga. The story is really great so far, the characters are good, and the art is nice (it reminds me of early JoJo).

Aggregator gang
It’s really rushed though but I can’t blame it for being so old.. If your looking Cowboy days with good drama read it.

Double-page supporter
Is everyone a colour? Protagonist Red, Antagonist Blue, Deuteragonist Gray. Even the Japanese guy's called Yellow.

First school shooting in America

@es_kan yeah, there is goldsmith, scarlet, and ieroh japanese catholic friend name meaning is purple, also in the future we will have brown, white, etc

The only thing it's not taking into account is all the sex slavery and rape the whites did to the Natives, and still do to this day. But, to be fair, that would make this unbearably dark.

Aggregator gang
Goemon Ishikawa XIII, Arsène Lupin III, and Fujiko Mine? Is there a Daisuke Jigen too?

Users who are viewing this thread