RED: Living On the Edge

Not surprised by the loosers whining about white people being treated wrongly or some shit.

I like being an American, but don't pretend our ancestors weren't assholes some of the time.

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
@blazjon
That sort of comment is not welcome on MD. Please take one day off from commenting and take the time to look over our rules: https://mangadex.org/rules

Thanks,

Zeph

What an incredible story. Thank you so much for your hard work in scanlating it! Looking forward to your next project. I enjoyed this one immensely. The quality of the story and the scanlation were top notch.

I must be tired, but who survived that ending. We know Scarlet, Ireoh, and maybe Annie. Did Red make it? Can someone explain the ending a bit to me. And Thanks for the work you done Translators.

Thank you for this. It's just the ending or last volumes seems rushed. But still it was good, not epic, but good.

Yo this manga is damn awesome. We all should try to update all the information for this manga on sites like MAL, there isn't even an image for the author of this amazing manga on the website.

Dex-chan lover
this was good, i thought the ending could've been better and just because of that i gave 9/10

Dex-chan lover
Wow.

After I first saw this manga here I have wanted to read thid because I love manga-westerns, there's a different feel when they make it. I was not disappointed.

The story is engaging, the characters much more so and it didn't overstayed its welcome.

It also stayed true to the culture and how life was in those times. This manga represented the American-Indian people well, kudos to the author for that.

Recommended read, finished this in a week.

Thank you also to the scanlator. If it weren't for his dedication to this manga, it wouldn't be finished.

Salute!!!

damn another manga recommended often by 4chan, not many westerns in manga, that genre is just not that popular.
better start on it soon

Users who are viewing this thread